Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Possibly a good meeting place!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Wagothing
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Possibly a good meeting place!

Hey ya'll. I'm kinda new to this forum but I like the crowd that frequents it. I saw another post about a meeting place down by green mtn and figured that instead of hijacking that thread, I'd start a new one. For those Denver area members on the east and central parts of town I know a good meeting place. This bar and grill named "Sonny's" on Mississippi right after you turn onto it from Leetsdale just opened about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the guy that owns it says he's looking to get a "hot rod" type crowd in there, and that's why he chose to put it right next to a carwash. He told me that anybody that goes there and says "Matt the Navy guy told me to come check this place out and you'd give me a two for one deal on my first drink" will get a two for one deal on your first drink. I have nothing invested in this new bar and do not get any kick backs or retribution for generating business. I just think it's cool to find a bar right when it opens and claim it for your own. Oh, yeah, back to my point, the guys on this forum seem to fit the description of the clientel he's looking for so if the CO chapter wanted to set up weekly/monthly get togethers in the Aurora/smoky hill/Glendale area I know for a fact he wouldn't mind if we hung out there. Oh, yeah, the food is pretty good to, but people tell me I like bad food.