Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2014, 09:04 PM
Never done with mods

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Lets get our chapter active

I have been watching the view counts on the threads and can see we have some lurkers. So what can we do to get our chaper more active? Please post up any ideas and comments you may have. I would like to get the attendance up so that we can keep/get this chaper up and going like a lot of the others and have some GTG, meet and greets and maybe some tech days.
Again post/share you opinions.

Thanks Mike.
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Never done with mods

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Here is what i would like.
For all LA. members and fellow Louisianians to drop in on the BS thread every now and then or more often and shoot the chit.

If you are not a LA. Chapter member fell free to join
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Hey Mikey, been pretty busy with both stores, but I'm like you I would like to see more participation and more GTGS but you tell me how do we do that??? I'm open for almost anything
Attached Images

JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 01-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Never done with mods

Howdy Johnny

I've been looking through the members and I'm going to start sending PM's to the ones that have been active in the last three months. And try to get them to become chapter members.
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Senior User

BlackBeest has a good reputation on FTE.BlackBeest has a good reputation on FTE.
Mike/Johnny, I spend most of my time in the 6.7L Diesel forum, I check in here every other day or so, but yeah, lots of crickets and inactivity, which I find super disappointing, because there are TONS of trucks like mine rolling around Baton Rouge....

Maybe a GTG that combines what we do with our trucks, as much as the trucks themselves? I've posted pics of my four-wheelers, Twin Peaks and Planet ATV here in BR host a meet once a month or so, maybe we could try to make it out to one?

-call me Chuck
2011 F250 Blk/Blk CCSB Lariat Ultimate FX4
Leveled, Lifted, and Limo'd
RanchHand Grill Guard
35x12.50 Toyo MT's
Old 01-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
Its hard to get a chapter active. I was the Tn leader for several years. Your members are 300 miles apart. The economy is bad. Many people can't afford to travel. I would try to meet with members in north La if they want to have a local meet. I'm so busy right now I can't take a trip to a south La event.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Never done with mods

I'm mainly talking about getting the thread activity up.
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
Email members & invite them to the Forum
Old 01-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Never done with mods

That's what I'm going to do this weekend when I have some time to sit with the laptop.
It's a pain to PM on my phone
Lots of parts to come
97 F250 totaled 11/19/12
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 01-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Post Fiend

I did the same thing in Tennessee. It got a few more active. Good luck.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Mike I did the same thing several years ago. When I first joined this chapter was DEAD. It would go months without a post. We didn't have a chapter leader. George aka Glruff helped us out a lot. We had an election and I was voted chapter leader.The active members increased for a while. I had a lot more time to send PM's and lurk the new member threads.

I changed Jobs and am now gone a lot more than I am home. Johnny stepped up and became the chapter leader. He has done a lot. He has tried hosting GTG's at his home.

Unfortunately life comes and we don't have as much time to dedicate to the forum that we once did. I know that this isn't a good excuse but it is the truth. I know that I am not as active as I once was. I used to post several times a day. Not just in our chapter but a lot of others also.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Post Fiend

I know the chapter needs more activity. But if you look we have as much action as most chapters. We have several pages of post every month. I tried to do the same thing when I was a chapter leader. It's just hard to get people involved. Live happens & most members don't have the time to visit the site everyday.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter