Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 05:45 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
spring swap meet at raceway park

dates are set, and spot is paid for.
April 11,12,13

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:32 PM
Postmaster

MexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to beholdMexicanScaper987 is a splendid one to behold
Joe Yarmel
Looking forward to this!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:51 PM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'm in, putting in for that Friday off. Gonna bring up one of my enclosed trailers for shelter. It 7x16.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:22 AM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
perfect. we will have to meet somewhere so you can get a window sticker to get in.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
Old 03-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
We will all be there on Saturday. They doing the car/truck show thing again this year? I loved having ring side parking

NorthEastSevenThrees <-- link to our homepage
Old 03-22-2014, 07:00 AM

yes the are having the show Greg.

and i still have your chair in the back seat of the pickup Joe.
i just have to make sure it gets put in whatever truck i bring!!

Old 03-22-2014, 07:07 AM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
I just found the registration form. Do we have a "registered" car club?

Old 03-22-2014, 07:57 AM

no idea really. that parking on the track was a Steve and Jim Sanders deal.

Old 03-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Postmaster

Yeah, I was kinda hoping Steve would chime in. Thanks Tom.

BTW, what can we bring?

Old 03-22-2014, 09:18 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Hey Greg, just use "FTE - Ford Truck Enthusiasts" for the club info. I have been waiting to see when Brianna's surgery is going to happen, she has her next appointment 4/3, so I'll find out then if I'll be attending.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:19 AM

i got water, pepsi and sprite, "lemonade", "apple pie", lemonchello if it is ready, burgers, hot dogs, rolls, condiments.
i will probably bring a few racks of ribs and some brisket too.

i guess if you want to bring chips and dips that will work.

Old 03-25-2014, 03:11 PM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Tom I need to call you tomorrow.

Greg are your bringing the big kid?

I'll order some bread pudding.
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump, New project
95 F250 RCLB 7.3 zf5 4x4 164xxx Plow truck
Old 03-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougbrown View Post
Greg are your bringing the big kid?
My big kid is hopefully coming but I'm relatively certain he will be providing alternate transportation. I was just about to write him an email to gain some clarification around that matter

Old 03-27-2014, 01:16 PM
Postmaster

trike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud oftrike1946 has much to be proud of
We will try and make it Friday. Will you be in the same place Tom? Is there parking on that side and an entrance?
99 Expedition 4.6, 4x4
2001 F250 SD 7.3, 4x4, CC, LB, SRW, Auto
2001 F350 SD 7.3, 4x4, CC, LB, DRW, Auto
Old 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM

yup, same place Bob, Z-5 along the fence.
i will be there, and Doug is bringing one of his big landscape trailers so we have an inside place to hang instead of out in the wind.

i am also bringing a heater for inside the trailer.

Old 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter