Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
Nice Camp Ground in Ocean City MD

Hey All,

I'm looking for a nice camp ground in Ocean City close to the board walk and attraction's. It needs to have full hook ups, my trailer is 37' can anyone help me out...I've tried some of the RV sites and reserve America, but I'm not from the area so I'm having a bit of trouble...

Thanks,

Sarge
Bilstien Leveling Kit 5100's / DiPricol Optix Guages
Garrett Power Max / 155's With 30% Nozzles
2012 Keystone Laradeo 324RL w/ Reese Goose Box
Old 01-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
I use Frontierland. It's fairly close. There is also an Ocean city bus line that goes right by it

Get your reservation in now tho, spaces go fast
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...58187178,d.cWc

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 01-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
What about Cast Aways?

Heard anything about that 1?

Sarge
Old 01-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
I think my son stayed there a few times. He has a 30'.

Bud ( BPofMD )is more the expert in the Md camp grounds.

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 01-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Posting Legend

Just looked Castaways up
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...58187178,d.cWc

I camped there as a kid with my parents.
It used to be called Eagle's Nest

I honestly don't know much about it

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 01-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

The video on you tube didn't look that bad, for Cast Aways. The week we are looking at in July is already full at Frontierland...hoping that Castaways has some room.

Sarge
Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Posting Legend

Google has about 10 campgrounds.
Don't excluded southern Delaware, it's only a 15 min ride to North OC

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 01-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Postmaster

Thanks Dusty,

We are trying to stay as close to OC as possible. We are trying to hook up with some friends that are going to meet us down there, but if we have to branch out we will.

Sarge
Old 01-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Freshman User

mcordovilla is starting off with a positive reputation.
You also have the option of Assategue state park. they have a campground w/hookups aswell. You are right on the beach too. 10 min from oc
Old 01-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Posting Legend

Assategue is first come, first serve. I think he wants a reservation

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 01-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Postmaster

We booked castaways. The You Tube Video looked good, the lady was nice that we talked to and there was only 2 sites left big enough for my 5er, so I hope we rent squeezed in on the site like we were last year in Cape May.

I had to park my truck under the nose of my trailer to keep the back end out of the road. I think the people next to me took our site, they had a 24' trailer on a 40' site.

Thanks for all the help,

Sarge
Old 01-07-2014, 07:58 PM