Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Postmaster

KingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputation
Exclamation Better late than never..... Indiana's January 2014 BS Thread

Since I wasn't focused on being here on 1 January (mostly by accident). I oops'd & brought this to you late (My bad). So, let me started off this thread with my BS....

I had a decent start to the new year. I've spent a lot of time yesturday launching my Youtube channel (I just started posting videos after having it for a year & a half). I'll put a link in my signature in a bit. I spent some time with the family. Other than that... nothing worth really noting happened.
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/neokingbigjoe
Old 01-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Joe and Joseph

-THe Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 01-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
We are supposed to be a low of -17* with a windchill of -30* tonight.... hope everyone stays warm and safe

-THe Great
Old 01-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Posting Guru

4.9L has a good reputation on FTE.4.9L has a good reputation on FTE.
Morning Indiana
3). 1999 Ranger 4.0L Sold
4). 1993 F-250 7.3 Turbo "The New Beast"
Old 01-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Morning Joe's and Indiana

-The Great
Old 01-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
2nd day in a row of negative temps.... I tried throwing water in the air to make it snow... apparently it needs to be like -20* or something like that... so I just made ice on the sidewalk where the water landed....real smart I know.....

-The Great
Old 01-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Joe and Joseph!!!

-THe Great
Old 01-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
2 days down, 3 more to go!!!!! Have a GREAT Tuesday

-The Great
Old 01-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Senior User

Cole Neese is starting off with a positive reputation.
outlander330 outlander330 coleneese330
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post
We are supposed to be a low of -17* with a windchill of -30* tonight.... hope everyone stays warm and safe

-THe Great
I wish we had those temps and that snow more often, I was out playing with my truck that whole day haha
Old 01-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternon Joe, Joseph and Cole

-THe Great
Old 01-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
It's HUMP DAY!!!!! And even better than that, it's the second half of Hump Day!!! Woot Woot

-The Great
Old 01-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Neese View Post
I wish we had those temps and that snow more often, I was out playing with my truck that whole day haha
I don't want the negative temps... just the snow and about 20-30*

-The Great
Old 01-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Senior User

Cole Neese is starting off with a positive reputation.
outlander330 outlander330 coleneese330
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT
I don't want the negative temps... just the snow and about 20-30*
Man I was loving it, I think I may move to Canada one day haha. And my truck fired right up too(Holley FTW) so that was awesome.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:29 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Joseph, Cole and Joe

-The Great
Old 01-17-2014, 01:30 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Only 1 more day until the weekend!!!!

-The Great
Old 01-17-2014, 01:30 AM