Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2014, 08:29 AM
New User

Gamecock Traccer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Drivers power seat not working

Hi everyone. I am driving a 2011 Ford Flex Limited. I really like the car and have had very few issues with it. However, last week my drivers side power seat stopped working as did the power mirrors and adjustable pedals. The power lumbar support is still working. I tried changing out the fuse, but that did not do the trick. Does anyone have any other suggestions. I really don't want to take it to the dealership. I can't even imagine what it would cost to diagnose and repair.

Any suggestions on what to look for would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Old 01-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Post Fiend

steve(ill) has a good reputation on FTE.steve(ill) has a good reputation on FTE.steve(ill) has a good reputation on FTE.
I would have suggested checking the plug under the seat if you have kids setting in the back.. with their feet wandering under the seat..... but the mirror part does not match that senario.
2001 SuperCrew 4 x 4 5.4 XLT -235K miles -GONE
Old 08-25-2014, 05:37 PM
New User

Arjay Heard is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Traccer View Post
Hi everyone. I am driving a 2011 Ford Flex Limited. I really like the car and have had very few issues with it. However, last week my drivers side power seat stopped working as did the power mirrors and adjustable pedals. The power lumbar support is still working. I tried changing out the fuse, but that did not do the trick. Does anyone have any other suggestions. I really don't want to take it to the dealership. I can't even imagine what it would cost to diagnose and repair.

Any suggestions on what to look for would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

OK I had the same problem with my mother'sflex. Thankfully i was a tech to ford for a few yes and the problem is the #13 fuse in the smart junction box just to the left and under the steering wheel. It's a 5 amp fuse and it could have been any load issue that caused it to trip.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:37 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers