Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2014, 10:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey guys,
We watched most of the Seattle game this morning. With an 11 hr time difference your late game is our early morning game. We are packing up and getting ready to move again so I will be off the net for a few days till we get to our final destination. Take care and talk to you soon.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 01-22-2014, 07:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey guys!!! I finally made it to Afghanistan. I am set up in my room and we are starting the transfer over to us. It's not too bad here but not like being at home. I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. You are colder than us right now but another cold front is coming in soon with a chance of snow. You all take care and hope to hear from you all soon.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Senior User

koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.
I see Chief is Globetrotting again. Hello to all of the Georgia Gang.

KC

Kyle's 74 CS
Old 01-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolchange View Post

KC

Sure looks like it. Hey to you too.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolchange View Post

KC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbworm View Post
Sure looks like it.
It's not my decision to be here, I would rather be back in Georgia but sometimes people do strange things for a good job. Hopefully this will be my last deployment and I can put in my paperwork to retire. Then I would have to look for a job in the civilian sector. That's kinda scary

Old 01-27-2014, 08:49 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey guys,
Been working out at the Gym every morning, Man are my knees are killing me. Plus we are at 6 thousand feet elevation now so the air is a lot thinner than Georgia. I hope that everyone is good with the bad weather coming. Finally getting into a groove so it's not too bad. I am taking the place of 2 people so I stay pretty busy.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Freshman User

shadow6777 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ronald S Spires Shadow6777
<p>&lt;p&gt;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post
Hey guys,&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;Been working out at the Gym every morning, Man are my knees are killing me. Plus we are at 6 thousand feet elevation now so the air is a lot thinner than Georgia. I hope that everyone is good with the bad weather coming. Finally getting into a groove so it's not too bad. I am taking the place of 2 people so I stay pretty busy.
&lt;/</p>
<p>wow</p>
Old 01-29-2014, 11:38 AM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Talking Ice holes

Everybody having fun in the cold and snow?

We don't have bad roads, just bad drivers. ice holes.

A few pics from the drive home yesterday.
Attached Images

Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 01-29-2014, 11:38 AM