Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Oregon's 2014 Official BS thread. May you all be full of it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Received 3,978 Likes on 1,224 Posts
Good evening Oregon and everyone everywhere else. In the house for a quick snack then out to the ranch to get some stuff done in the cool of the evening.

Originally Posted by Hobby welder
evening gents. whats don up to? I know he is not far from the fires, so thought I would ask since I never got a reply to my PM, and he has not posted in the daily recently, as far as I have seen.
Don is off playing with dynamite and gawd only knows what else - as long as it makes big bang!
Used the excuse that Harley, Mike, Craig and himself were going to a mountain to extract rare minerals and gems. Mainly Oregon sun stone and gold. I think he just wants to make nose and blow things up.

Originally Posted by Old93junk
Good luck at Diamond, Jim.
Thanks Dave. It will probably be a challenge trying to get into some good fishing since we will be getting up there the 1st of August. For at least one of the two additions into the "Navy Brat" family, fishing is important.

Lizy, (the just turned 5 last Wednesday granddaughter) has been driving her mom and dad absolutely stark raving crazy. She just can't wait to get out here and go fishing with "poppop" again. (Just like her mother and granddad when it comes to fishing.) Hopefully the algae bloom will stay in check so the grandkids can play in the water. That reminds me, I need to get the ski tube in........

Old 07-21-2014, 11:47 PM
892504x4
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 113 Likes on 94 Posts
Evening fellow FTEr's survived an other Monday. The Monday morning add-one's are getting old.

Old 07-21-2014, 11:58 PM
892504x4
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 113 Likes on 94 Posts
This type of e-mail makes me laugh

AGENT ERICK BOLT (erickbolt@ic.fbi.gov)

8:41 PM

To: erickbolt@ic.fbi.gov

From: AGENT ERICK BOLT (erickbolt@ic.fbi.gov) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive. Sent: Mon 7/21/14 8:41 PM To: erickbolt@ic.fbi.gov

This message looks suspicious to our SmartScreen filters and we'll delete it after ten days.

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Groups J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Special Agent Erick Bolt from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs). We intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York. The boxes were scanned but found out that it contained large sum of money ($4.1 million) and also some backup documents which bears your name as the Beneficiary/Receiver of the money. Investigation was carried out on the diplomat that accompanied the boxes into the United States. Said that he was to deliver the fund to your residence as overdue payment owed to you by the Federal Republic of Nigeria through the security company in United Kingdom.

We cross check all legal documents in the boxes but we found out that your consignment was lacking an important document and we cannot release the boxes to the diplomat until the document is found, we have no other option than to confiscate your consignment.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain reporting requirement on a Form 8300, Report of Cash Payment Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may violate 18 USC §1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title 31, and 26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section will discuss only those money laundering and currency violation under the jurisdiction of IRS, your consignment lacks proof of ownership certificate from the joint team of IRS and IRC, therefore you need to reply back immediately for direction on how to procure this certificate to enable us relieved the charge of evading the law on you, which is a punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply back within 72hours or you will be prosecuted in a court of law for money laundering, also you are instructed to desist from further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in Nigeria or the United Kingdom or any part of the world regarding your payment because your consignment has been confiscated by the Federal Bureau here in the United States.

Yours In Service,
Agent Erick Bolt
Regional Deputy Director
Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs)

Old 07-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Good evening Oregon and everyone everywhere else. Home from the ranch/farm. Coyotes are really a whooping it up tonight.

Spent a few minutes drowning a worm in the creek and had a very light brown beaver swim right in front of me. He was playing around for several minutes before he realized he wasn't alone. Then one of the dogs came running up and his tail made a kerplunk and he disappeared. He came up about 100 feet down stream and continued just swimming around and checking things out.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:31 AM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin' to all who follow............Had a little rain here last night.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:52 AM
bertha66
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Morning gang. just another work day!!!

Old 07-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,546 Likes on 1,415 Posts
Good morning Oregon, I haven't checked in for a while, been very busy sense the fires started around here. The Carlton Complex got fairly close to my home, about 10 to 15 miles away. Anyway we have a very light rain today. Things are looking up.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,988 Likes on 1,595 Posts
Good morning all ye Fine Folks........

Still in Winnett MT working on Lynn's Trailer House.......
I hate crawing under this damn thing and the hot days.........Yuck..

Gotta get it done.......Have Fun Today.....

Old 07-22-2014, 09:39 AM
TinyWonder
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning Oregon FTE gang and friends.

Morning Dave, Allen, Tim and Roy.

It's actually raining here. I had to put on an extra shirt just to keep from getting soaked getting to work/in and out of the truck. At least it cooled down and smells fresh now. I'm sure this precipitation is helping the fire fighters too.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Good morning Oregon and everyone everywhere else. 62 and overcast. No rain yet, but it sure looks like it could at any second. Forecast is saying there is a chance of showers through tomorrow night.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:12 AM
TinyWonder
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rain has stopped and the sun is trying to poke through the clouds.

Morning Jim.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Good morning all ye Fine Folks........

Still in Winnett MT working on Lynn's Trailer House.......
I hate crawing under this damn thing and the hot days.........Yuck..

Gotta get it done.......Have Fun Today.....
Hello Roy. Folks are about a hundred miles south of you at the moment. They are with the National Appaloosa Club along the Nez Perce Trail south of Laurel. The trail ride ends just outside of Laurel this year. Talked to dad on the phone yesterday and he sad it was as hot as hades back there.

Sounds like you are having lots of fun with Lynn's "trailer house".

Old 07-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Seabiscuit-P3
Hello Roy. Folks are about a hundred miles south of you at the moment. They are with the National Appaloosa Club along the Nez Perce Trail south of Laurel. The trail ride ends just outside of Laurel this year. Talked to dad on the phone yesterday and he sad it was as hot as hades back there.

Sounds like you are having lots of fun with Lynn's "trailer house".
Oh JOY.........NOT......

It is cooler right now. Started out this morning and then it started to rain. Went back to the 5th wheel and played a couple games of cards......Stopped raining.....Headed back to the slave job.......

Old 07-22-2014, 02:06 PM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
I hate crawing under this damn thing and the hot days.......
Keep your eyes out for things that slither and rattle.

Jus' sayin'...........

Pop

Old 07-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by SpringerPop
Keep your eyes out for things that slither and rattle.

Jus' sayin'...........

Pop
Hi Pop.........Oh YES!!.........I removed all the skirting before any other work. The entire area has been inspected by my Border Collie...........

Quick Reply: Oregon's 2014 Official BS thread. May you all be full of it!