Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 10:46 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
they went out to eat with friends in the area... now were gonna put him to work as a moving person lol...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 01-31-2014, 10:48 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
they went out to eat with friends in the area... now were gonna put him to work as a moving person lol...

Who's getting moved this weekend?

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 01-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
were trying to get the spare bedroom cleaned out so that we can get the room finished.. plastered, carpet.. ect ect.. its been unfinished since it was built. all it has is a bare plywood floors insulated, sheet rocks up.. and taped but thats as far as the room got...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 01-31-2014, 11:00 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Quote:
were trying to get the spare bedroom cleaned out so that we can get the room finished.. plastered, carpet.. ect ect.. its been unfinished since it was built. all it has is a bare plywood floors insulated, sheet rocks up.. and taped but thats as far as the room got...
Time for you to learn how to fix a house.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:02 PM
Posting Legend

nahh... private contractors coming in to do the work...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 01-31-2014, 11:03 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

The Illinois BS & Chat thread for February is now open for business.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...-february.html

Old 01-31-2014, 11:05 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Quote:
nahh... private contractors coming in to do the work...
Then you won't have to figure it out.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:07 PM
Posting Legend

nope sure wont... its supposed to be my "man cave" or so mom claims...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 01-31-2014, 11:09 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Yeah right!

Be her sewing room.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:13 PM
Posting Legend

yeah i aint believing it either till i see it.. 4th bedroom was my gun room...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 01-31-2014, 11:16 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

When was the house built?

Old 01-31-2014, 11:21 PM
Posting Legend

89/90... we were supposed to be staying in 32ft camper till they finished the house... but that was totaled in the move down here when it fishtailed and flipped on its side. they got the house mainly finished with the exception of that one room...
-- Edgar Allan Poe
-- Christopher Titus
Old 01-31-2014, 11:32 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Twenty four years is enough time to get it finished. Get er done, mom says.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:44 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

The Illinois Chapter BS&Chat thread for February is now open for business.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...-february.html

Old 01-31-2014, 11:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter

Tags
clint is shoveling snow, don broke shawn's truck, don loves snow!!!, shaun hates snow, snow haters unite, winter sucks