Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Trading Feedback Share your experiences (good or bad) with doing deals with other FTE members/sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Posting Guru

paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.
Pleasure doing business with scott79

So I bought some parts from Scott, and I gotta say it was a real pleasure. I look forward to doing business with him in the future if needed. Payment was easy and straight forward, parts were as good or better than described, and they even arrived earlier then said e.t.a. Great guy to deal with. I asked about some other parts I'm going to need in the future and he went out of his way to check to see if he had them. Also he was awesome with updating me with receiving payment, when he would be able to ship the parts, and providing tracking info. I give him an A++.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:16 PM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pleasure doing buisness with 77&79F250 460 FORD MAN Trading Feedback 14 08-13-2013 08:42 PM
Yep, 77&79F250 again 4x4lugnut Trading Feedback 1 08-08-2013 11:09 PM
Warning about MPG Head Service, Cam Research, and Scott Main! joe1954 General NON-Automotive Conversation 12 08-04-2013 07:35 AM
Please welcome your new moderator! powerstroke72 Super Duty & Heavy Duty 25 05-07-2013 02:32 PM
Please welcome your new moderator! powerstroke72 Towing, Trailers & 5th Wheels 6 05-07-2013 02:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback