Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

find tester - Aftermarket In-dash Car Multimedia Navigation for F-150 2009-2013

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 PM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
find tester - Aftermarket In-dash Car Multimedia Navigation for F-150 2009-2013

If you want to upgrade your original radio system with navigation,this will be your best choice - All in one car multimedia navigation system for f-150,it can fit to the truck from 2009 to 2013,original style,special design for the harness,just plug and play,and full with:
1,gps navigation
2,bluetooth - handfree and music
3,radio
4,dvd
5,usb,sd
6,ipod port
7,v-cdc
8,wi-fi or 3G for internet as option
9, 8.0inch HD touch screen,full control by finger
10,Dual-core A8 Chipset,fast respond!
11,for more,please check it here F-150 navigation system.or here are some of the photos for check

For the customer from ford-trucks.com,we can send a free backup camera as Free Gift!Please mark it in the order or confirm with our sales team,thanks!

--------------------
Update:We need a tester here to install and share the navigation with all the member

1,we need to find a testing user in the ford-trucks.com,and there will be 1 user only.

2,the testing user need to install the navigation and share the real process with photos in this forum to other members,to help every body know more about the unit,how it work,how it look and more.

3,for the testing user,the shipping is free!it worth around $70 because the carton box of this unit is big!

or any other suggestion for this program will be welcome and thanks!

Attached Images      

Last edited by sundaybuy; 12-09-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: find tester
Old 12-10-2013, 08:33 AM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
Update - about free unit for tester from a member in f150forum

it is a really good idea!this is the rule for tester:

1,place the order with full payment first as normal order.

2,install the unit and share in the forum to all members.

3,if the forum members read the sharing and place order in our site for total 10 pcs,we will refund 100% to the tester.

4,for the tester,he can return the unit without reason for refund 100% in 90 days!We will charge all the shipping in both side if the tester return for refund!

there is 1 tester needed only,please hurry up,and need the truck without Sync,thanks!

Old 12-10-2013, 07:36 PM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
I change my mind,the tester will get a free unit,please PM me if any one interested in,we need 1 tester only,thanks!

Old 12-10-2013, 09:16 PM
71_340
New User
Can't PM you!

I'll be your tester if you are still looking, I have a 2012 F-150, currently with a Kenwood navigation system so you will get a true comparison between the Kenwood and your brand.

You can PM me and I will send you my email address.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:28 PM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 71_340
Can't PM you!

I'll be your tester if you are still looking, I have a 2012 F-150, currently with a Kenwood navigation system so you will get a true comparison between the Kenwood and your brand.

You can PM me and I will send you my email address.
good!
but our unit don't have sync,is it ok?
please place order in our site without payment and leave us your shipment address in the order,we will contact you right now!

Old 12-10-2013, 09:59 PM
71_340
New User
Sync is not an issue. I can't order off your site without making a payment...it won't let me do that.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
Sync is not an issue. I can't order off your site without making a payment...it won't let me do that.
hi,you need to register in our site and click the icon "precess checkout" in the shopping cart.

do you have an old account in this forum?we found that you are a new account,it is better that we can find the tester as an old user in this forum,thanks all the same!

Old 12-10-2013, 10:26 PM
71_340
New User
I did register on your site and used your online chat.....she just hung up on me; see below, copied from the chat box:

Lora Joins.
You Say:

I was selected to get a free car navigation system as a tester. Here is the link from the Ford F-150 forum for your review of the posting:
Lora Says:
ok.thank you
You Say:
When you look at the last reply form SUNDAYBUY you can see that he tells me to order one from your site without payment. I tried but it will not let me do it.
Lora Says:
you can ask on our forum
You Say:
What do you mean by that?
Lora Says:
you can asked our forum workmates
so sorry.this is after sale service
if you need one.you can place your order here
and complete your payment
Lora Left.
2013-12-10 22:23:03 *** Dialog Ended ***

Old 12-10-2013, 10:27 PM
71_340
New User
Also, you are pretty new here as well. This is your chance to get a true comparison between your navigation unit and a Kenwood DNX890HD.....you are not worried about that, are you?

Old 12-10-2013, 10:46 PM
71_340
New User
Well sundaybuy, I see you still online but no reply from you!

I guess you made quite a name for yourself here today, making empty promises and then you don't follow through.....way to do business. You are real trustworthy.

Sounds almost like a scam!

Old 12-11-2013, 12:02 AM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
Well sundaybuy, I see you still online but no reply from you!

I guess you made quite a name for yourself here today, making empty promises and then you don't follow through.....way to do business. You are real trustworthy.

Sounds almost like a scam!

hi,sorry for the delay to reply,I just went out to lunch,you know it is lunch time here in China.

but there are many member here want to be the tester by now,we can accept 1 tester only,it is free to the tester to get this navigation,just need to post a report and review here to share the real with all of the member here.

in order to find the correct tester,we need to find:
1,the member account should be more than 1 year old by now in this forum.

2,the member's post record should be more than 1000 posts by now.

3,the member should be the "Senior Member" in the forum,if he is the "Supporting Member" for ford-trucks.com will be the best.

thanks for all again,this is a costly device,I think this is fair to every member in this forum and to sundaybuy,is it?

if you are the tester we are looking for ,please PM me,thanks!

Old 12-11-2013, 03:35 PM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
I suspect SundayBuy didn't think-through his initial offer very well before making it, as he is now changing the conditions on who can be a tester.

Fair enough, it's his freebie to give away, and he needs some bang for his buck.

Maybe a lesson learned?

Pop

Old 12-11-2013, 07:03 PM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SpringerPop
I suspect SundayBuy didn't think-through his initial offer very well before making it, as he is now changing the conditions on who can be a tester.

Fair enough, it's his freebie to give away, and he needs some bang for his buck.

Maybe a lesson learned?

Pop
hi,you are correct,it is a lesson learned for us.mybe we need to give away,let me think about how to close this case,it seems it hurt everyone in both side,so sorry.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:53 PM
sundaybuy
Former Vendor
say hello to everyone here!

We had found the tester in f150forum.com whose member name is 93Cobra#2771 ,he meet or requiry and begin to the testing.we will close the tester finding program,and waiting for the tester to complete our process,thanks all!

it is really an amazing unit,we are a distributor for this brand roadnav and they are the top brand in China multimedia navigation market for more than 5 years,we test and find many different supplier to confirm the quality and service,that's what SundayBuy bring to this forum,for more information and more products about car in-dash navigation,car dash cam,backup camera and more,please visit our site

Never Get Lost Again - The Reliable In-Dash Car Navigation System Online Store | SundayBuy

Old 12-11-2013, 10:40 PM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
Glad you were able to find a more appropriate tester for your product.

It appears that 71_340 above only signed up to FTE to become your "tester".

Having not been chosen, he will now probably leave to find another "opportunity" to get something for nothing.

Good luck to you for your new product.

Pop