Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maine Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Postmaster

ToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud of
ToMang07
Maine's December Chat Thread.

Better late than never I suppose, lol!

First plow-able snow today! Expecting 3-5" today, put the plow on and parked it at the top of the driveway. Then put my car and my mother's van in my garage to get them out of the way. That makes 3 cars in my garage, and STILL have my brother's truck and my father's car in the yard, plus the old scooby-doo out by the rock wall....we have too many damn cars.

Stay safe out there!
~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~
Old 12-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Tom and MAINERS!!!!

-THe Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 12-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
3 days down.... less than 2 to go!!! Weekend here we come!!!!

-The Great
Old 12-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Hey Tom, any pics of you plowing the snow?

-The Great
Old 12-12-2013, 02:45 PM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.
Afternoon Mainers!! Woo hoo !! Looks like we will be getting some white gold this weekend as well!!! About dang time if you ask me. Maybe THEN I will be able to get those trains rolling

wsnow@minutemantrucks.com ,http://www.minutemantrucks.com/
#1 WINTER ENTHUSIAST & OFFICIAL SLACK MASTER #30
Old 12-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Postmaster

ToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud of
ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post
Hey Tom, any pics of you plowing the snow?

-The Great
No, but I may get some this weekend, looks like 4-8" Sat/Sunday!

Stay warm out there fellas! It was -4*F when we left for the Midnight showing of The Hobbit.... it's warmer now.....about 6* F! LOL!
~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~
Old 12-13-2013, 07:17 AM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.WADE MMT/PSD has a spectacular reputation.
Morning Mainers. A balmy 18* down here this morning.

How was the movie Tom? Worth the hype?

Old 12-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Postmaster

ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MMT/PSD View Post
Morning Mainers. A balmy 18* down here this morning.

How was the movie Tom? Worth the hype?

Honestly.... I was disappointed. It was really boring and they stretched out a very boring chase over a couple of hours. My brother went with me and kept falling asleep, lol
Old 12-13-2013, 10:30 AM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMang07 View Post
Honestly.... I was disappointed. It was really boring and they stretched out a very boring chase over a couple of hours. My brother went with me and kept falling asleep, lol
Guess that answers that. I'll be waiting for it to come on demand. i had a feeling it may get stretchy. I'll still watch it though.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Postmaster

ToMang07
Got some snow coming in boys!

6-12" of snow expected here....Hoping for 12"+ of snow myself.

Got the Taurus for today, (since it's supposed to start tonight) and I'll take the truck to work tomorrow. I LOVE having a plow!

Stay warm, and if you have to go out in the storm, drive safe!
Old 12-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Postmaster

ToMang07
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:40 AM
Postmaster

ToMang07

Old 12-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Diesel Junkie

FORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud ofFORDF250HDXLT has much to be proud of
yeah what a mess.ah well it is what it is.serves me right to stick around instead of getting a ticket out of here lol.
well,least i got me a pair of snow shoes so i can keep hiking and keep fit.im still working on dropping weight after i quit smoking last winter (gained 20 pounds and went up a pants size!)
1 year on this day,when i quit smoking a pack a day after 18 years.looks like i made it.
♠ Log Truck: '93 F-Super Duty (F450) XLT 1st Gen Navistar 444ci IDI Diesel w/ Intercooled 2nd Gen Banks Sidewinder Turbo, E40D, 5:13, Dually, 16' Dump ♠
♠ Chip Truck: '93 F250HD XLT 4x4 1st Gen Navistar 444ci IDI Diesel w/ Intercooled 2nd Gen Banks Sidewinder Turbo, E40D, 3.55, Dually, 9' Dump, & Plow ♠

Old 12-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Postmaster

ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDF250HDXLT View Post
yeah what a mess.ah well it is what it is.serves me right to stick around instead of getting a ticket out of here lol.
well,least i got me a pair of snow shoes so i can keep hiking and keep fit.im still working on dropping weight after i quit smoking last winter (gained 20 pounds and went up a pants size!)
1 year on this day,when i quit smoking a pack a day after 18 years.looks like i made it.
That's awesome! Congrats man!
That's one of the reasons I can't wait for more snow...I LOVE snowshoeing! Especially at night when there is a full (or close to it) moon!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Posting Guru

Newenglandfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Newenglandfordjunkie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I envey you guys with the plows! A lot more fun than snowblowing.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter