Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Florida Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Florida Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jimmyb08SD

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2013, 12:11 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Please welcome mudder460 to the Florida chapter

Welcome to the Florida chapter, please take a few minutes to read the threads starting with READ FIRST at the top of the Chapter forum page. If you have any questions just ask and I'm sure someone will help out. Otherwise feel free to join right in and get involved in the Chapter.

Thanks
jimmyb08sd
Fl. Chapter Leader

2014 F150 STX

Jim, Fl. Chapter Leader"Army Vet. and American for Life"
View my Gallery here- or http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/me...lorer+xlt.html
Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 02-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Posting Guru

mudder460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My name is Andy, just moved to Navarre a few months ago from Arkansas. As of right now I have a 08 Expedition EB that my wife mostly drives. I used to have a 77 F150, but had to sell it due to a moving mix up....long story. So now I am on the hunt again for a 73-79 F250 (crew cab preferably). So if anyone knows where one might be for a decent price let me know. I love to work on them so I'm not looking for perfect shape. Thanks and glad to be here!
Old 02-12-2014, 02:48 PM
I am the NRA and I vote

gatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud of
Welcome to Florida. If I were you I would check around Gainesville,Ocala, and Lakeland. I have seen several listed on craigslist over the last few years.
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 358, Edelbrock performer 400 and Holley 600 carb, Erson cam. Ugly, but DAMN FORD TOUGH Speak softly and carry a large caliber. Bring them home NOW! Get out and vote or kwitchyerbitchin.
Allen
Old 02-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Watch out for Sink holes.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 02-12-2014, 07:39 PM
I am the NRA and I vote

gatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud ofgatorfor88 has much to be proud of
Living in that part of Florida you better watch out for stink holes!
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 358, Edelbrock performer 400 and Holley 600 carb, Erson cam. Ugly, but DAMN FORD TOUGH Speak softly and carry a large caliber. Bring them home NOW! Get out and vote or kwitchyerbitchin.
Allen
Old 02-12-2014, 07:39 PM