Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2013, 08:21 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Connecticut's Holiday B/S extravaganza

Here we go.
Bringing a close to 2013.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 12-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good morning Jim and everyone else.

Did you guys hear that Paul Walker, the guy from the The Fast & the Furious was killed in a car crash !
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 12-01-2013, 08:51 AM

Tom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputation
TomB985
Good morning everyone!

Kind of spooky...just heard that a train on the Metro-North line derailed coming into the Bronx. My family and I rode that train into the city less than a month ago.

Currently truckless.
Most recently: 2013 F150 XLT 4x4 EcoBoost
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced
Old 12-01-2013, 09:31 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Yes Andy, I saw the pictures.
I would hate to die in a fire.

Tom,
Nothing about the train.
I'm going to look for some info.

What should I go back and name this thread?
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 12-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Elder User

ct diesel is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Morning all.
We have a little ice out there on the road, be careful this morning.
And yes I was in November. Boy how time flys. 2014 right aroun the corner.

-2011 F250 XLT 6.7 Blue 4x4 Stock
-2014 Jeep Sahara 2dr Silver Hard top, rag top,Tube doors for summer.
-2014 Crossroads Zinger 27RL, 30' travel trailer
Old 12-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
Good morning, headed back to ct soon
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 12-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Postmaster

jthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to alljthorngate3 is a name known to all
42209261 Fordx4bronc3545
Morning guys. What's with all the rain?
Gone but not forgotten: 86 F150 4x4 I6(offy DP, Holley 465cfm, EFI exhuast manifolds, walker y-pipe, ARP head studs, D.U.I. HEI distributor) C6-NP208F, 2 1/2" rough country lift, 32x11.5x15 Cooper Discoverer STT
Old 12-01-2013, 09:44 AM

Tom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputation
TomB985
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthorngate3 View Post
Morning guys. What's with all the rain?
Apparently it's ice in some places. My daughter's nurse couldn't show up this morning because she got stuck in her driveway. Which is funny considering that she drives a 2012 Sierra 2500 4x4 pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
Nothing about the train.
I'm going to look for some info.
See here:

Metro North train derails in NYC | Fox News Video

Currently truckless.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:55 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

It's dry as a bone down here in the toe.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Good morning everyone!

Kind of spooky...just heard that a train on the Metro-North line derailed coming into the Bronx. My family and I rode that train into the city less than a month ago.
We are headed in to NYC to see the x-mas show tomorrow.
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

It's on the Harlem-Hudson line.
I doubt it affects the New Haven tracks.
Certainly I never stop at the Spuyten Duyvil station.

4 deaths reported now.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:28 PM

TomB985
Gotta Town Car.

Currently truckless.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:51 PM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

Oh SURE!
Like THAT'S going to make it out your driveway this winter.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:30 PM

TomB985
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk View Post
Oh SURE!
Like THAT'S going to make it out your driveway this winter.
Ha ha, thanks Jim. My wife and I got a laugh out of that one, reps attempted.

It's unbelievably clean for a car that's been up north its whole life. Seems like the owners didn't like driving in snow, from below it could honestly be mistaken for a Florida car.

Currently truckless.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
It probably was from florida, lol
coming soon: BPD water pump, Dieselsite HPOP, running for more than a week

Old 12-01-2013, 06:31 PM