Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2013, 02:16 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbryan View Post
You guys must have no life besides FTE. I might make 1000 by the end of the month but I doubt it.
They are just a bunch of slackers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbryan View Post
I also have a life outside the computer. Actually headed to DC this week on DOD business again. Seems like I'm on the road a lot. Back Saturday night late. Ugh. Hope the weather cooperates 'cause otherwise I sleep in at DCA - not my idea of fun.
Yuck... I lived/worked near DCA temporarily back in the 90's. Hated that place. Took the kido's back to DC for a visit 2 years ago and hated it even more.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:00 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
They are just a bunch of slackers...

Yuck... I lived/worked near DCA temporarily back in the 90's. Hated that place. Took the kido's back to DC for a visit 2 years ago and hated it even more.
Only visited it once. Wouldn't mind going back to see it again. Maybe in a couple years when the youngest is a little older
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 12-02-2013, 04:52 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
I was in DC once and that was for my senior class trip in 1987 while I was in high school. Would love to go back down that way to visit the memorials that have been built since then.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 12-02-2013, 05:01 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
I want to see the Smithsonian museums
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 12-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
TYuck... I lived/worked near DCA temporarily back in the 90's. Hated that place. Took the kido's back to DC for a visit 2 years ago and hated it even more.
I wouldn't want to live near DCA (Reagan National) but I have had pretty good luck getting in and out of DC using Reagan. And the Metro from Regan is a great deal and works really well for getting around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Only visited it once. Wouldn't mind going back to see it again. Maybe in a couple years when the youngest is a little older
Every child should have the opportunity at least once to see the memorials and the museums. Best "free" entertainment around. And lots of history!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
I was in DC once and that was for my senior class trip in 1987 while I was in high school. Would love to go back down that way to visit the memorials that have been built since then.
The memorials are the most moving for me. Of course the Vietnam Memorial strikes closest to home because that was "my war" but the WW2, the Lincoln and the Korean are also moving; also the women's veterans memorial. Can't help but shed a few tears at the Vietnam Vets as I visit old friends who didn't come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
I want to see the Smithsonian museums
The museums are a constantly changing opportunity to explore science, history, archeolgy and geography, all at the same time. True national treasures.
US Army (and a bunch of other jobs) Retired
Old 12-02-2013, 05:52 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Looks like I've entered the Varmint Travel Channel.

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 12-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Looks like I've entered the Varmint Travel Channel.
Hi Ken, c'mon along. I have even traveled to your state a few times. Maybe you'll have some recommendations for wonderful sites to see - I haven't found many so far!
Old 12-02-2013, 06:21 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Well you know Shawn...we do have the Cedar Junction State Prison...and...Bondi's Island that you could visit???

Old 12-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Well you know Shawn...we do have the Cedar Junction State Prison...and...Bondi's Island that you could visit???
State Prison I didn't have to look up but Bondi's Island stumped me. Google is your friend. Hmmm, a garbage dump. How quaint - I presume someone runs tours for the curious??
Old 12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Sewage treatment plant for the City of Springfield...also...the local municipal swimming pool...when the agitators are off!!!

Old 12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Sewage treatment-X04
Sounds like Massachusetts
Old 12-02-2013, 06:46 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Settle down there Head Varmint in Charge!!!

Old 12-02-2013, 06:54 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Settle down there Head Varmint in Charge!!!
I am an opportunist
Old 12-02-2013, 06:56 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Indeed you are...except when it comes to deer hunting.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Indeed you are...except when it comes to deer hunting.
A lot of us are in that boat!
Old 12-02-2013, 06:59 PM