Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks > 1961 - 1963 F100 Unibody
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1961 - 1963 F100 Unibody 1961, 1962 and 1963 Ford F100 Unibody trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Freshman User

ponderbuzzard is starting off with a positive reputation.
63 big window on Craigslist

1963 Ford F100 Uni body Panoramic rear window
on 11/26
1963 Ford F100 Uni body Panoramic rear window - $13995 (Charleston WV)

might as well scrap my '62 out after looking at this beauty.
Not really! Got unbeatable original patina. Sometimes seems like the parts donor truck is/ was in better condition though.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Senior User

okiewelder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Link is not working for me
Old 11-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
1963 Ford F100 Uni body Panoramic rear window

Weird they both work for me
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 11-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Posting Guru

Killgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to behold
Something about it looks goofy. I can't put my finger on it
1973 Ford F250 - 390 FE, Edelbrock 4BBL, Headers, Dual Exhaust, Pioneer CD/Aux/USB headunit, Pioneer 17mm speakers in door, Audio Technica 6x9 speakers behind seats, more speaker than truck right now *more to come*
You play, I work. On the weekend while you're partying, I'm in the garage, building something much more beautiful than a hangover. Build Thread: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...ld-thread.html
Old 11-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Senior User

okiewelder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks good to my old eyes on my tiny screen on my phone.. i do like the other grill better
Old 11-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Freshman User

ponderbuzzard is starting off with a positive reputation.
Big window looks weird

well I believe it's been lowered some bit, I guess because the ad says so. Not quite as radical as when my unibody had a busted front spring and no pressure tires. But now I will have to look closer, study the photos. Is that the way the tailgate latches are supposed to be? Open or latched? Low profile tires, but mostly having real paint job does a lot to make it look weird to me.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Posting Guru

Killgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to beholdKillgore is a splendid one to behold
I'm not sure, just may be the stance of it that doesn't look right to my eyes. Or maybe it's the low profile tires (those wheels do not look like 17's). It does need a dual exhaust for that fe though :hehe:
1973 Ford F250 - 390 FE, Edelbrock 4BBL, Headers, Dual Exhaust, Pioneer CD/Aux/USB headunit, Pioneer 17mm speakers in door, Audio Technica 6x9 speakers behind seats, more speaker than truck right now *more to come*
You play, I work. On the weekend while you're partying, I'm in the garage, building something much more beautiful than a hangover. Build Thread: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...ld-thread.html
Old 11-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Senior User

SixtySix Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
KenworthW900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killgore View Post
Something about it looks goofy. I can't put my finger on it

I thought the samething! I think the wheels and tires are part of it!?

66 Ford F100 - Project SickUp
Old 11-30-2013, 10:06 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks > 1961 - 1963 F100 Unibody