Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2013, 01:22 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Then that will be here for Friday
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Then that will be here for Friday
Afternoon Neil!

That it will, I m not happy to loose what warmth we have.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 12-04-2013, 01:33 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Afternoon to you Rick...... mid 40's and sunny here. When I was out at lunch time, I stopped at the gas station to put some air in the tires on the truck along with rinsing the salt off of it. It was decent enough I did not wear a coat.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Afternoon Phil, Neil, Rick. Like Phil said, it's frickin' cold out. And will only get worse the next few days. So, that means I get to deal with a cold, grumpy diesel after work!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Afternoon to you Rick...... mid 40's and sunny here. When I was out at lunch time, I stopped at the gas station to put some air in the tires on the truck along with rinsing the salt off of it. It was decent enough I did not wear a coat.
Afternoon Neil and Pat!
Was out this morning and didn't need a coat either but that is due to change tonight.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Afternoon Phil, Neil, Rick. Like Phil said, it's frickin' cold out. And will only get worse the next few days. So, that means I get to deal with a cold, grumpy diesel after work!

Exactly why I have the lowly gasser Pat.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
I used to be able to plug it in here, but the flood screwed the outlets up on the light standards, and they never fixed the damn things!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 12-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Quote:
I used to be able to plug it in here, but the flood screwed the outlets up on the light standards, and they never fixed the damn things!!

Back when I drove the big trucks I always carried a couple of cans of starting fluid and many cans of Heet.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

I've never had a problem getting Black started. She's just an irritated bitch until she's warmed up! I still have the hot tune in her also, so she's a little bit touchy on the throttle until she's warmed up.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
Back when I drove the big trucks I always carried a couple of cans of starting fluid and many cans of Heet.
Can't do that anymore!
You'll blow up the new diesels with that
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 12-04-2013, 02:31 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
So you are both cold and grumpy... the perfect pair!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Rob knows all about grumpy
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Old 12-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Morning Nebraska.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:08 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Rob knows all about grumpy

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Brain dead

Quote:
OOOOOOO a new quoteable quote!
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
do you have snow, don wants snow, neil wants snow, pat wants snow, rob wants snow, shaun wants snow, snow baby snow!, snow for everyone, snow forts allowed, snow is wonderful, snowforts are fun, snowlovers allowed, wade wants snow, we want snow, where is my snow?