Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Senior User

Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.
Displayed Vehicle in Garage

I am looking for help in how to use a feature of this site, but there doesn't seem to be a forum specifically appropriate to that use. Since there do seem to be a variety of help questions posted here, I figured that this was the best place. Please feel free to move this somewhere more appropriate.

Is there a way to control which vehicle in your garage is displayed with your name and avatar in your postings? I have two vehicles, my work van, and my project F150. The F150 is really why I'm part of this site and therefore I'd like it to show as my primary vehicle. Is there a way to do that? Also, is there a way to pick which photo is shown as the album photo in your garage?

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I'm not sure I follow you on the first question...garage album pics aren't associated with posts.

As far as changing the cover pic on your garage album, go to the pic you would like to have on the cover and click on it. That blows the pic up to full size, and also gives you "edit picture" "add to group" and "report picture" options. Click on "edit picture" and you will see this...though with a different pic Just select "This is the album cover", then scroll down and click "save changes".
Attached Images

Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 12-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Senior User

Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.Island Time has a great reputation on FTE.
Thanks Steve. Both problems solve by the same action.

My first question was referring to the vehicle listed just to the right of one's avatar in the header of each posting. For example, on your postings you have listed "2006 Ford F250" which shows under your name. That is what I was wanting to change. It appears that whichever vehicle you lasted edited is the one that shows up under your name. So by changing the cover photo of the album for my '90 F150, it also changed which vehicle was listed under my name. A little strange, but once you know about it, no big deal.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:29 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements