Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Oddball question for the Ford techs

If you have the components for the system robbed from an EX
can you put a PATS in our trucks?

I know that the PCM might need to be programmed and the VSM.
Might need to be installed.

Lots of transplant work.

The question is can a FrankinTruck be built and work?

Also did the EX come with factory security system?

I know Curiosity killed the cat
But the pleasure brought him back

Plus I have 3 NOT even going to think that.

Right now #1 kitty is sleeping on the bed. That is her spot.
#2 kitty is sleeping on the paperwork on my desk under my BIG LEC screen while I type.
#3 kitty is out getting into trouble. Most likely on the counters. he will come up when he thinks it time for food.
You will notice I said when HE think it's time

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 11-14-2013, 06:11 AM
Elder User

big inch has a good reputation on FTE.big inch has a good reputation on FTE.big inch has a good reputation on FTE.
Daniel Hardee
Anything can be done with enough time and money.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:38 AM
New User

setsail4mexico is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't see why you cannot. My I bought my F150 as a stripped down work truck (I wanted an 8ft bed with a SCAB and only way to get it was to buy a work truck version that had the Heavy Payload Package 7lug instead of 6lug). Anyway it had absolutely nothing, hand crank windows, manual locks, manual everything and a mat floor. I went to several junk yards and took the dash wiring harness, cab wiring harness, the security/keypad/etc from numerous different ones and installed all in my truck. I had to have the computer reprogrammed to match after I was done but now the whole interior is pretty much a lariat and have everything from power mirrors, power rear slider, keyless entry with keypad, auto on headlights, etc. So with some work and proper components I don't see why you cannot. I bought the ford factory wiring manual for 2005(mine) and 2007(donor trucks) and that was the biggest lifesaver in doing it as various plugs were different from different models and years. Good luck!
Old 11-14-2013, 09:38 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel