Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2013, 08:02 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Talking Welcome to the Arkansas Chapter: lindstromjd

Welcome: lindstromjd from Jacksonville, with a 94 OBS.

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 11-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Welcome!
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 11-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Senior User

lindstromjd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey everyone... Air Force C-130 Loadmaster here. 27, married, 7 month old baby and another on the way.

I've gone through quite a bit of old Ford diesel trucks in the past few years, so my knowledge is slowly growing with each one. Latest one is a '94.5 Powerstroke that needs some love. I'm in the middle of installing new Rosewood stage 1.5's in it, along with SD UVCH's and an intercooler. I have way too many mods planned for it, not enough money or time, and don't know when to quit. My wife is good at reminding me of that last one though. Lol.
Current mods: T500, Rosewood 160/30's, Hydro-boost, 120v IDM, 6637 intake
Mods in the works: Inter-cooler, 3" intake plenums, SD GTP38r, MarkFuga E-fuel
Old 11-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Senior User

jgoodman6891 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindstromjd View Post
I have way too many mods planned for it, not enough money or time, and don't know when to quit. My wife is good at reminding me of that last one though. Lol.

Money & time always suck because there is never enough of either.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:19 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Quote:
Hey everyone... Air Force C-130 Loadmaster here. 27, married, 7 month old baby and another on the way.

I've gone through quite a bit of old Ford diesel trucks in the past few years, so my knowledge is slowly growing with each one. Latest one is a '94.5 Powerstroke that needs some love. I'm in the middle of installing new Rosewood stage 1.5's in it, along with SD UVCH's and an intercooler. I have way too many mods planned for it, not enough money or time, and don't know when to quit. My wife is good at reminding me of that last one though. Lol.
Nice! Swing by test cell some time and we'll swap diesel stories.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 11-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Quote:

Welcome to my life...either no money with time on my hands...or a little extra money but no time. How long have you been at LRAFB? My brother in law used to fly out of there until early 2011 when they got order to Laughlin. I know y'all come up this way to do touch & goes at FSM...which doesn't phase me after the Navy & Marines buzz through with their Hornets...gees those things are LOUD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie88 View Post
Nice! Swing by test cell some time and we'll swap diesel stories.
Keep the brain washing to a minimum there Scott. Technology for the HUEI system progressed beyound thte 7.3L for a good reason.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Senior User

lindstromjd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well, I got my injectors installed, am very happy with the way the SD gaskets came out, and am generally pretty pleased with the truck again. I hated the way it was running on only 7 cylinders and with factory injectors.

... anyone want to buy a '94 CCLB DRW truck? Lol.
Current mods: T500, Rosewood 160/30's, Hydro-boost, 120v IDM, 6637 intake
Mods in the works: Inter-cooler, 3" intake plenums, SD GTP38r, MarkFuga E-fuel
Old 11-17-2013, 11:56 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton View Post
Keep the brain washing to a minimum there Scott. Technology for the HUEI system progressed beyound the 7.3L for a good reason.
I think your friends in the gubbamint at the EPA decided we were too dirty.. so I say make it more so

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 11-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoski View Post
I think your friends in the gubbamint at the EPA decided we were too dirty.. so I say make it more so
You gentlemen with those "slightly modified 7.3L" ain't got squat on my work chariot/office.
Click the image to open in full size.
And before anyone asks..

(A)Yes, that is me on the left hand side of the cab at the throttles
(B)Yes, it's some what normal for those 50 year old V16 4-cycle 10,670 CID engines to have a "little turbo lag". This photo though is a little "excessive"
(C)No, the company doesn't generally approve of such a show of power
(D)Yes, I know that's more than Scott or Dave can pump into the air at one time.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:03 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton
Yes, I know that's more than Scott or Dave can pump into the air at one time.
Barely..... You haven't seen the new motor run Cool pic tho.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 11-18-2013, 09:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter