Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2013, 07:48 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
November Chat Thread

Hey guys!
I am at my combat certification and will catch up with you guys this weekend. Talk to you soon...
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 11-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Looks like you're gonna have as much fun as I did at jury duty yesterday.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:00 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
We did infantry squad lanes today. The Opposing force had a lot better paint ball rifles and they really lit us up. It was alot of fun but very long days and slowly getting hotter with all the gear on.

As soon as I can get back on my laptop I will put up the thingy to vote on the sticker. It took me a bit longer to pack all my gear the other day than I was planning on.

Old 11-16-2013, 10:50 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey guys,
Only a few more days and we will be done with training, thank goodness. I will be so glad to be done. Talk to you all soon.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Finally found a house the wife and both love. Now we're playing the waiting game on bank approval. Hopefully we'll know something by first of next week. Business at the shop has dropped off some (normal for this time of year). But getting a little bit of something is better that a lot of nothing.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:15 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey Guys!!
Well the combat training is completed!!! Inspecting our stuff and packing up since we are heading out not long after thanksgiving. Heading off to get some different training and another medical check before fly over. I wish we were like Southern Bronco but we are going 100 miles an hour right now.

Glad to hear that the house hunting might be over, Now the worst part and thats packing and moving. When the Job in Atlanta comes thru we will be doing the same thing after I get home.

One more week till turkey and football !!!!!

Old 11-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
HELLO Georgia...I've been away for a awhile and just wanted to check in. Here's to hope, health and happiness!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 11-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
Hope everybody had a great weekend. I took one of the Reepers home for the weekend and had a blast with it. Now I'm paying for it with the flu and having to be at work. O joy!
Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
Hope everybody had a great weekend. I took one of the Reepers home for the weekend and had a blast with it. Now I'm paying for it with the flu and having to be at work. O joy!

Good for you (except for the flu part). I spent all weekend trying to catch up on my "before the winter sets in and it gets too cold" yard work. At least I accomplished quite a bit, but still have several more days worth to go.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:47 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I have done about as much as I can do around the old homestead. I inventoried and packed my combat gear tonight. Where has the time gone this year?? I have been talking to the guy I am replacing and I will have a pretty nice room. It won't be as good as home but a lot better than I have lived on other deployments.

Sorry to hear about the flu but I bet tearing it up on the Reaper was worth it. I haven't been sick so far this year, I hope I stay that way.
I approved 4 new members to the Georgia Forum tonight, Terry Ray, GAMIKE, roswellman, gaselectjoe WELCOME to the forum!!!!

Old 11-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post
I approved 4 new members to the Georgia Forum tonight, Terry Ray, GAMIKE, roswellman, gaselectjoe WELCOME to the forum!!!!

Welcome to the forum Y'all, and don't forget to sign-up here; http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...all.html:-wink
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:41 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey guys!!!
I hope everyone is having a great and short Thanksgiving week. The real cold weather has really made it seem like the holiday season is finally here. I bet that Grubb is not out cleaning up the yard today !!

Old 11-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
Just found out we were out bid on the house we were looking at. Guess it time to start looking again. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Posting Guru

Shadowrider123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
No shortage of houses in Bibb County.

There is a shortage of jobs.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Howdy y'all!! Its a little chilly today, 31* and windy with snow falling all day. No accumulation = no fun, but I don't have anything I HAVE to do outside anyway!

Last week I was in central Fla sweating at midnite and feeding mosquitos. I'm not sure this is worse!! I spent 30yrs getting eaten by bugs and sleeping in pools of sweat while camping, etc - thinking I was having a good time... For now, I've learned how to winterize a boat and invest in gear that can keep me comfy in any weather you can get in N.GA. Oh, and I have a love affair with my electric blanket every year!
Old 11-27-2013, 03:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter