Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
NOVEMBER 2013 Tennessee Turkey Shoot & Talk About Everything Thread

It rained pretty good on the Estate....kept the trick or treaters away.

WELCOME TO ANOTHER TENNESSEE NOVEMBER!!!

Sit down at the table and chew some fat.....
Old 11-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
From Dutch (Greywolf):

(online doing bills)
Yesterday, early in the morning, Woola delivered 7 fine healthy vigorous pups, one of which I will keep and name "Storm" in the Native American tradition. we had high winds and rain that morning
They are fairly large and robust...

3 are black with white feets
1 is blond (!) with tan ears. I think of her as "Dawn"
2 are grey with dark hilights and BANDIT MASKS (one of them is Stormie...)
1 is light tan with a bandit mask and a white blaze between its eyes

It remains to be seen if they will have Woola's long fur in places - they seem to have her ears...

Any of you in the Munford/Drummonds/Atoka or Greater Memphis area who want a puppy for Christmas, they will be just about old enough to come home with you around then (7 weeks) and what better Christmas gift than a "Fuzzy Angel" ?
* They are free to good homes - FTE people are the best I can think of (901)835-5859

I may soon have a roomie with many similar interests - including my peculiar notions as to who and what we are.
I showed him some of what I had done in the RPG "SKYRIM" that gave him a start, and made him ask how I DID that...

*For those who play the "Elderscrolls IV" (Oblivion) - I figured out how to STEAL the sword "UMBRA" and get away with it!

I will be calling 1A AUTO shortly to order a Suzuki fuel pump and filter - hopefully I can say hello to Tony

Bills permitting, I may go after a 351M top end gasket set at the same time. I want to do a "CHASSIS UP" on my other Ranger frame with that engine, and make a four wheel drive SPECOPS vehicle with it.

~CIAO

Wolfie
Old 11-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Mac, Dutch, Theo and TN

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 11-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

Spent all day doing "Fall cleaning"----going through closets, storage areas, etc and either throwing out trash or giving unused/unneeded items to Goodwill. Took9 bags of clothes and 3 boxes of stuff to Goodwill and nearly filled up my large garbage can and recycling bin. Also washed my truck and the wife's van. I am whooped.....hope everyone else enjoyed their Saturday.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
SOunds like a busy Saturday Mac... throw any good stuff away?

-The Great
Old 11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Postmaster

Not really----mostly old clothes and some knick-knacks we don't use anymore.

Going to be a lazy Sunday for me.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Postmaster

Good Monday morning to everybody!!! Hope your day and week are excellent.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Mac, Dutch, TN and Theo!!!!

-The Great
Old 11-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Postmaster

Well...it is Tuesday and kinda quiet around here...hope everyone has a good day.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Pump for the mini is on the way - need to find a filter and float sender.

This thing was really nasty inside!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Postmaster

Sounds like Wolf is engrossed in his newest project----hope it turns out well.

Rainy, cloudy day today-----but it is Wednesday. Have a great one!
Old 11-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Senior User

tnguynaford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey guys! The month changed and I got lost again lol.
Those pups sound like a fine litter of mischievous fun.
I have been trying to figure out why my 99 ranger had a bad stumble in it. I think it has something to do with the cracked head. I was hoping for just gasket to be bad. Oh well, its just money right. At least I can do the labor myself and save there. Still it will be prolly $5-600 to fix it and put on new timing belt while in there.
Y'all stay safe!
Old 11-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Talk and trade - heads are a dime a dozen unless they come from a commercial enterprise. Last one I got from a yard was $100 even. last one I got from a buddy was a pair of 302 heads to make space in his garage, man...

Gaskets are around $79 for a complete 302 top end set, not sure what you got but that's an average V8.
(I got that quote from 1ATony)

A chain timing set means get both gears - a belt timing set means just the belt for about thirty bux!

With a bit of FTE help you should be able to pull it together for around a hundred

*note: 1A Auto is a kind of a small outfit. I talked to Tony and they aren't plugged into major warehouses - BUT!
The Suzu pump got here today with no shipping or handling charges, a day earlier than I thought!
Tony is a real nice guy, and seemed kinda bummed that Bobby Johnson beat out Jeff Gordon recently

I said;

"Shucks, Bobby Johnson has been around for a LONG time, and sometimes it seems like its just their day..."

I'm going to try and post a pic of the pups soon. Dawn and Stormie (mine!) are spoken for - but that leaves Heather, Bandit, and 3 black ones -
One of them with white chest markings that look like a letter "K"

I can't say how big they'll get. Rufuss is 60 pounds, Woola 40. But they have real big heads and paws...
*There may be a recessive gene at work

* I heard a rumor that the car (Suzuki) had sugar dumped in the gas. It used to belong to a young stupid guy...
Any good ideas on how to strip out crud in a tank would be helpful. I figured oven cleaner...
Old 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
EVening Mac, Dutch, Theo and Gene!!

-The Great
Old 11-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Welcome back Dutch!!!

-The Great
Old 11-06-2013, 10:04 PM