Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 03:39 PM
New User

SultanWA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sultan/Monroe Area Shop

After the bad experience I had with the last shop in my town I am looking for a new shop. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks Rick
Old 10-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Elder User

oddfordjunkie is starting off with a positive reputation.
For what?

Oil changes? Race motors? Diesel performance? Custom airplanes?

What work do you need done to what vehicle?
Old 10-28-2013, 08:35 PM
New User

Right now I just need the tranny checked. For most of my cars/trucks I have a shop that I work with as they all seem to have the things they are good at.

Thoughts?
Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Elder User

I presume you are referring to an auto transmission behind a gas motor. Not knowing what it is, makes it really hard to have an idea where to send you other than Smiley's for a flush/fluid change.

Make, Model, Year, Engine, Transmission. I only assume it is a Ford Truck you need worked on, probably a gas engine as they are more common, probably 4WD based on the area you live in.

I wouldn't tell you to take a Kia to Jim Greens or Dynamite Diesel or Kooey's.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Well IF you were down this way I would send you to this guy.
Casey's Trans-Plant - Complete Foreign and Domestic Transmission Repair and Rebuild in Tacoma, Seattle, Puyallup, and Olympia
Maybe he can tell you who up that way is a good pick.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 10-28-2013, 10:51 PM
New User

Ok more info:-)

It is a 2001 F350 with a 7.3 Powerstroke 4X4 with an automatic. It has been the most expensive vehicle I have ever owned.

So I guess the better question I should have asked is "Can anybody recommend a good diesel shop in the Sultan/Monroe area that knows Fords?".

Thanks for your time and input!
Old 10-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Elder User

Dynamite Diesel is a well known name for a reason.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:08 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Information is always key to getting a good response. Unfortunately I'm a gas engine guy, these other dudes though, they know their diesels.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 10-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Can't help any more than that.
But that shop that I recommended is very good IMHO.
Also there is the Power Shop in Enumclaw Home :: The Power Shop
But my all time favorite happens to be for Ford diesels.
Fugate Ford in Enumclaw. They have a very good rep for diesels.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 10-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord has a great reputation on FTE.BruteFord has a great reputation on FTE.BruteFord has a great reputation on FTE.BruteFord has a great reputation on FTE.BruteFord has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie View Post
Dynamite Diesel is a well known name for a reason.
^^^^ THIS X2 ^^^^
Old 10-29-2013, 05:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter