Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 04:21 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
November Meet

Thanksgiving is on its way, and so is November's truck meet. I'm assuming we are sticking with Jimmy macs, I have to wait till I figure out my Norwegian friends schedule. They will be here for November and he wanted to go to a meet with me.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 11-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
So voting is over and this month is 8 days in with no dates in sight?
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 11-08-2013, 07:44 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Uhhh yeah about that... I have kind of been busy lately. Anyways, anyone have a date in mind? How does Friday the 22nd sound? Voting hasn't closed yet but I think everyone has been kinda busy with their own thing. For me it's finding time to hang out with these Norwegian friends since we don't see them much. Night shift really makes that hard.

Washington Member Map
Old 11-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
The 23 works for me.

Just call it a pre-turkey warm-up.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 11-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Senior User

RavageX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Any 7.3L guys in the group? My truck has the SEL light on and I was wonder if anyone had a can tool? I'll pay for your meal if the place isn't too pricey . Just had a my 4th chevy crap out on me so I traded it in for a crown vic this weekend, so I'm kind of low of money now to take it to the dealer. The light came on after I deleted my AIH and put a plug in. Tried the resistor mod but it didn't work.
Anyone like Dick's Drive in? Broke down at Kidd Valley in the Ex on Friday with a coolant hose popping off. They had really good food too. My buddy just got himself an 06 F150 this weekend too so I might bring him along too.
FTW!! (Ford for The Win!)
Old 11-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
RavageX where are you ?

Sean
Old 11-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Senior User

I'm over the water in Bremerton.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Post Fiend

What is the truck doing or not doing?
Will it start?
What about driving?

I know that my scan tool should read it.
I just need to make sure that I have all
the personality keys I need.
Also because I deal with the 6.0L. Your
going to have to explain what your mods do.

Sean
Old 11-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Senior User

The truck is running fine, as well as I can tell. I have the RiffRaff High Pressure Oil cross over as well. I'm not sure if I am getting a code because the Air inline heater on the intake is gone or if the crossover pipe is causing the system to get an error to to something else being wrong. I also have the big 6637 filter on it so maybe the air intake sensor is damaged. I just won't have a good idea until I get a list of what codes are causing the service light come on. I'm guessing the 6.0L has the OBD-II port too. I also haven't flashed the PCM sense I got the truck so the last owner might have put some kind of tune on it that might be harming things. Didn't realize how big the learning curve was for these trucks if you want to maintain them yourself. Once I get some more CAT ELC-1 for it I should be ok'ish I just don't want to push my luck and be one of those idiots that manages to kill a 7.3l with low miles on it.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Senior User

Sorry for highjacking the thread .

That Jimmy macs place looks cool. 22nd?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Post Fiend

If you can wait the 10 days I can make sure to have the scanner with me.

I did some reading on the 7.3 forum and now understand more than I did a little
bit ago.

Remind me a few days before.

Sean
Old 11-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Senior User

Awesome thank you Sean. I still have some leaks to find/fix and coolant to buy.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:19 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

No biggie on the derailing, it bumps the thread and gets attention. Anyways, Jimmy macs is pretty inexpensive, more so that that crappy pizza joint. One pizza cost almost as much as 2 meals at JM. Plus it's healthier in some ways.

Anyways I'll be there. Me and my new exhaust!

Washington Member Map
Old 11-13-2013, 03:21 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Also, I am good for either the 22nd or the 23rd, it's a Friday and saturday, I work both nights so either way it doesn't matter.

Washington Member Map
Old 11-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
No biggie on the derailing, it bumps the thread and gets attention. Anyways, Jimmy macs is pretty inexpensive, more so that that crappy pizza joint. One pizza cost almost as much as 2 meals at JM. Plus it's healthier in some ways.

Anyways I'll be there. Me and my new exhaust!
Don't forget the smell.

Jimmy Macs is Clean and smells of YUMMY.

Sean
Old 11-13-2013, 04:01 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter