Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2013, 08:45 PM
New User

AnthonyWalter94 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New to the forums

hey guys, im new to the forum and would like to introduce myself.
my name is Anthony, i drive a 1970 F100 Ranger XLT with a 390 that i just spent the last month rebuilding. i am the second owner, the 1st owner rolled it off the lot brand new and loved the truck like a child. he passed away and his wife sold it to me because i was the only person who made an offer that truely loved the truck the was it is.

my future plans for the truck are to wire in my CB, get extra cab lights, rebuild the tranny, or put a 4 speed stick in it. right now my main focus is getting her running (ive got a problem with the aftermarket electronic ignition).

if i can figure out how to upload pictures, ill post them in the thread, but for now, i have pictures in my garage.

thank you for reading, im looking forward to talking with the members and trying my best to help out fellow Ford lovers.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Posting Guru

rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome fellow Skagitonian!
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Dang, I'm down to only 4 rigs!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Elder User

Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.Tofan has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome brother! Posting pictures is kind of tricky. Unless your a paying member here, you have to use a third party site(Imageshack, etc) and then post the link here. Excited to see your rig.

Old 10-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofan View Post
Welcome brother! Posting pictures is kind of tricky. Unless your a paying member here, you have to use a third party site(Imageshack, etc) and then post the link here. Excited to see your rig.
I haven't had any trouble at all uploading pics to FTE directly.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:58 PM
New User

http://s871.photobucket.com/user/Ant...tml?sort=3&o=0
here the link for my truck pictures
Old 10-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Senior User

lucky_thirteen is starting off with a positive reputation.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:29 AM
New User

thank you, i couldnt figure out how to do that.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:00 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Hey there Anthony, welcome to our side of the forums. I haven't seen if you sent a message back, if you did sorry. I use the FTE app on my phone and it doesn't allow me to see visitor messages. Anyways, with photo bucket there should be an img code you can click on and it will automatically copy it. Then paste it here.

Anyways glad to see you made it over here.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 10-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Elder User

oddfordjunkie is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome, looks like a solid foundation of a truck.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome to FTE Washington.
There is a good how to post images at this link
/How to post pictures on FTE

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 11-07-2013, 01:53 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
Hey there Anthony, welcome to our side of the forums. I haven't seen if you sent a message back, if you did sorry. I use the FTE app on my phone and it doesn't allow me to see visitor messages. Anyways, with photo bucket there should be an img code you can click on and it will automatically copy it. Then paste it here.

Anyways glad to see you made it over here.
thank you, i figured it out. it wasnt as hard as i thought haha
Old 11-07-2013, 01:53 PM