Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1966 Ford F350

Category: Accessories
Price: $5450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): '92+ Civic/EL & Del Sol
Item Condition: FL
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Selling my 1966 F350 Dually Classic Ford pickup truck. It has a 352 V8 with a four speed manual transmission. This truck is affectionately called the "beast". It can haul and move anything. . .. I found the truck with its California tag still on it and the forestry receipts still in the glove box. The truck was a true survivor, but needed a little work. I have a include a picture of how I found it three years ago to prove that I didn't just paint some rust bucket and I have the California tag showing it was register since 2002. The old man died and then the kids lost the key and the people I bought it from where going to scrap it but couldn't cause they knew it too nice to crush.
I painted it semi flat green (about 10 foot paint job), rebuilt the carb, changed all the fluids, put in a electronic ignition Petrox Igniter II and new coil. New 100 amp one wire alternator, battery, wires, recovered the seat, replaced the rubber floor mat , Sprayed the truck bed with rino liner. Custom round bar grill with new headlights, blacked everything out for that tough look. Great Home Depot, work truck, or Car show fun.. All 7 wheels powered coated and 6 brand new tires mounted balanced. I saved the spare tire and remounted. New front brake shoes, wheel cylinders, drums turned, rear pads. New fuel lines and fuel filter, tank drained and cleaned. Electrical everything works. . Turn signals, brake lights, head lights, wipers, AM radio makes noise. I was going to build exhaust stacks, and detail the engine bay next, but found a new project I want to buy. . .Included in sale several parts, and PDF files off the service manuals.. These are detail Ford dealer service manuals... This truck is VERY easy to work on and almost all parts can still be bought at Napa. . . they still sell most of the parts over the counter. I have the title in hand and Need to make room for new project. . .… Asking $5,450 OBO 813-323-0494 cell…

1966 F350 Ford Pickup Truck V8 352 Dually classic