Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Junior User

Codelizard is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I might be game, but Im a single dad of 5 and cant venture too far from home for too long... Responsibilities and all, ya know..
Old 10-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Senior User

2FordTrucks is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have about two more weekends available after this one. After that I have the weekend trip to Moultrie for that swap meet, then we go to Daytona, come back and work for a week and then head back to FL for a cruise. Get back from that then the company Xmas party then Xmas. In between that time frame I have to make come up with a way to mount the radiator, get the motor mounts and new column in it. Being a shadetree mechanic sucks but when you have a small budget to play with it is all you can do.

Experience is what you gain when you did not get what you wanted the first time.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:09 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
We'll try to show up, but my schedule is pretty full to end of the year. Going to KS next week, the Fla before Thanksgiving and probably AZ or SoCal first part of Dec - then we always go to Fla between Christmas and whenever the boys go back to school....

My offer to host a weekend GTG/family camping trip here in N.GA still stands. We can take over a campground at the lake or just hang out here on the property. We have a gameroom with pool table, air hockey, pinball, slot machines, etc - a firepit gazebo and lots of room for the kids to play. Check out Mom's cabins at www.farmcreekcabins.com

Lets start planning a GTG up here for late spring/early summer!!! Plenty of time to make it a destination for those furthest away.

These things are always fun and there is never enough time to visit. With all the different backgrounds there is plenty to talk about and if I'm involved - the FOOD will be the keynote speaker!! Lol
Old 10-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Senior User

F0RR35T is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason View Post

My offer to host a weekend GTG/family camping trip here in N.GA still stands.

Lets start planning a GTG up here for late spring/early summer!!! Plenty of time to make it a destination for those furthest away.

These things are always fun and there is never enough time to visit. With all the different backgrounds there is plenty to talk about and if I'm involved - the FOOD will be the keynote speaker!! Lol
+1 on SkySkiJasons offer! You had me at "N. GA"... and "FOOD"... My only question is can I bring my dirt bike? I might have the 4 stroke rebuilt before then as well.. I could bring that too for anyone else who might wanna ride.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
It just doesn't look like there is much interest in a Holiday G2G so far. I just thought it would be nice for as many of us that could get together for some comradery and good food or something.

Jason, I for one, would love to come up there and do a little camping next summer. How's the local trout fishing?
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Senior User

F0RR35T is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think there is plenty of interest! Everyone is just so busy around that time. I know I will be..
Old 10-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0RR35T View Post
I think there is plenty of interest! Everyone is just so busy around that time. I know I will be..

Well, like I said, the date is open, it could be any time between now and then.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Postmaster

I don't know if anyone is interested or not, but we are going out to eat at Mexico Tipico | Authentic Mexican Restaurant | Kennesaw, GA.
on Saturday, December 14, 2013 for dinner. If anyone would like to join us, just let me know and we will work out a time. Maybe this could even be a Christmas get together... or not.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:26 AM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
I am available, sorry I missed the date.

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 12-16-2013, 03:16 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Sorry I missed it, I am busy playing war...
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 12-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Postmaster

We still have not had a get together yet. If anyone is still interested, just post something here and we will all see if we can work it out.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:20 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
I am unanvailable from the 28th to 3rd I have family visiting.

So, before the 28th or after the 3rd.

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 12-17-2013, 12:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter