Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2013, 04:02 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
6.0L Forum Map

OK I am going to change the map link from the this one to
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...22243eda834357 <<<<<< This link is now defunct<<<< 10-31-2013

For some reason the link above should of update every time a new pin was added to
the map but Google is not doing what it should. That is why I changed the link to the
live map.

So please use the new link below.

NEW map link
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...Q.knVowsrkSusg

With this link you should be able to view the map.
Please let me know if you have any problems.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 10-19-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm hitting easy street

amdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant future
I see the map, how do I add a pin?

2004 Late Build CC LB 4x4 6.0L

"Drive it like you know how to fix it!"
Old 10-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Senior User

Edogsf350 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
could someone be kind enough to give some instructions on how to place a pin on the map?
isspro EV2 pyro boost fuel pressure gauges Eds FICM repair & atlas 40
Old 10-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
The way to add a pin is send me a PM with you google linked Email address.
I will send you a link that will take you to the original map that you can place a pin on.

This map is a updated copy of the other one. I was unable to get
the one I was using to allow me to let other people to view without being
signed in to there google account.

Sean
Old 10-20-2013, 04:08 AM
Post Fiend

Just a bump.
Wanting to know if everyone is able to access the map.
Also anyone that is not signed up all you have to do is
send me a PM with an Email address that you have associated
with any Google service.

I will then send you an invite link and you can place a pin
near you location.

Sean
Old 10-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Post Fiend

Ok I renamed this thread.

The new question is should this be a sticky?

Sean
Old 10-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
Does my pin (G) show up for you guys?

I see it on iPhone and on a Mac and yet when I view the map on a PC I only see 6 Pins.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 10-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Posting Guru

diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.
Stoooopid question: so are these dynamic? As in do they use my smart phone's GPS reporting to track my location and pin it to the map in (close to) real time??

Can you imagine if we get Anthony's hot????? (visual of pins moving all over the place...!)

And Sean, get it over with and post 7 more times!!! (It only took me 9 or so years to hit 2k...)
'07 F350 Lariat SRW SC/LB, 6.0 Auto, 4x4 3.73 LSD ("Dan" is the truck, I'm Scott). BFG A/Ts 285/65/18, Rancho RS9000s, Air Lift bags, Super Hitch, Blue Spring, BD EGR Cooler, EC-1 coolant, XDP Coolant Filter, Updated OEM: Oil Cooler, StandPipes & Dummy Plugs, STC fitting, Trans pan & filter, Delo 400 semi-synth 9W 40. Torque Pro on-board! Next up: '08 rear alum diff cover & OD Alt Pulley.

'00 Expedition 5.4 4x4 Eddie Bauer, 3.55 LSD
Old 10-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Elder User

snorindad has a very good reputation on FTE.snorindad has a very good reputation on FTE.snorindad has a very good reputation on FTE.snorindad has a very good reputation on FTE.
snorindad@msn.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt390 View Post
Does my pin (G) show up for you guys?

I see it on iPhone and on a Mac and yet when I view the map on a PC I only see 6 Pins.

Josh
Sorry does not show up when I click on the map.
2007 34' Ragen Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
ARP's, Dfuser coolant filter, Blue FPR spring,Fumoto valve for oil & block drains, BPD EGR cooler, Edge CTS, Cat EC-1 coolant, 6.4 banjo bolts,HFCM Drain plug
Old 10-22-2013, 12:47 AM
Post Fiend

Very odd. That link should update any time someone adds a new pin.

Try this one. You will have to be logged in to google but I would like to
see what happens when someone is not logged in.

If the map was doing a GPS track long and Anthony was on it. We would have an Etch-a-Sketch
work of art depending on how he planed his route.

Sean

NOTE : I just did a force update on the map.......GOOGLE
Old 10-22-2013, 01:20 AM
Post Fiend

Here is a little Youtube on how to place a pin onto the Google map.

I see that the public map is not updating. Screwy thing.

Sean

Post # 4996
Old 10-22-2013, 01:25 AM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
I had to click sign in twice before I could add a pin.

These are the humble words of MisterCMK sent on the go...
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 10-22-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm hitting easy street

amdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant future
These are the pins I see. And, no, I can't place a pin.

Karlsdash

dlibson

Point 7

snorindad

Skidooman1990

Yahiko

Bullitt390

Point 12
edogsf350

Jswartz84

Old 10-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Post Fiend

Did you use the link I sent in the PM?
Also you need to be signed into Google.

Sean
Old 10-22-2013, 02:19 AM
I'm hitting easy street

I'm mainly signed into to google in some way or another. Found the sign in on the map and wa-la! I've been pinned!

Thanks Sean.

( I added pictures to my pin )

Old 10-22-2013, 02:19 AM