Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
KY Chapter Fall Meet

So far, set for 10-27-2013 @ 12/Noon at Ken's place right off the Mountain Parkway.

More details to come!

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 10-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Posting Guru

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
Be there, or be a Chevy lover.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Posting Guru

EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.EffieTrucker has a great reputation on FTE.
So what's the word? Are we a go?

If so, do we want to eat somewhere local, eat before you come, or throw some dead cow on the grill once you get here? (I like dead cow)

My shop is a mess, so if we go there you'll just have to get over it. I still have the temporary wiring harness I was using before, so if I get the carbs rebuilt my flathead may be running by then.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-13-2013, 01:00 PM

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
I vote yes to it.

As for food arrangements, primarily concerning cook out:

How to divie up the costs? Everyone bring exactly what they want? Everyone pitch in X amount, and then divide any remainder of cash between everyone?

So, so far, I'm seeing the official meet is 10-27-2013 at your place at 12/Noon?

Correct me if Im wrong, Ken.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:19 AM
Posting Guru

Fall FTE KY chapter meet 10-27-2013 12/Noon

I'll make it easy, I think.

If you guys will bring your own drinks (remember we're alcohol free here) and your own extras. (chips, salad, etc.) I'll provide hamburgers and buns. I'll just need a rough idea of how many to expect.

If it's just me, or if it's 20 people, I'm going to grill hamburgers and eat them on a porch over looking the lake. Then I'm going to go stare at my truck frame. That's the plan, and I'm sticking to it.

(that flag pole isn't crooked, the iPhone tends to bend pictures for some reason)
Attached Images

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
My fishing poles have been in the back of my truck since Spring. Just haven't had time to use them! I may actually drive my new-to-me work truck. I haven't got it yet, but I hope to this week.

And if anybody up here wishes to ride down with me, they're more than welcome to!
Old 10-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
As of now, it looks like it's just the 3 of us!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:36 PM

Wesley R. Cole
I may be scheduled in to work that Sunday, but will come out as long as possible.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Posting Guru

If it's just going to be 2-3 of us, I'll provide lunch. What would you guys like? Burgers? Dogs?

My philosophy on program is even if there are only a couple of people interested, never cancel. If you do, you can develop a reputation of canceling events, and nobody will plan on attending any of them.

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Post Fiend

Burgers are fine. Metts or Beer brats work too. Don't care much for hotdogs, but I will eat them. I will be there. What's the address?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:40 PM

Wesley R. Cole
Burgers, or dogs for me.

How about we meet up at the filling station first.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:22 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder4.9l View Post
Burgers, or dogs for me.

How about we meet up at the filling station first.
Filling station? As in gas?

Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 10-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Freshman User

Powerstroke_Steven is starting off with a positive reputation.
ive not had time to be on the forum and posting a lot but i might try to meet up with you guys
Old 10-19-2013, 03:08 AM

Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffieTrucker View Post
Filling station? As in gas?
I was thinking there was a gas station close?

Old 10-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke_Steven View Post
ive not had time to be on the forum and posting a lot but i might try to meet up with you guys
Hope you can make it!
Old 10-19-2013, 07:22 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter