Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 PM
Elder User

BossGasser is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BossGasser is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Rhino Color match Bed Liner Fading?

The dealer won't farm out a color match liner because the service manager says they fade.
Has anyone had a Rhino color match fade?
I don't see a serious problem if a gold tone liner fades.
What do you think?
Right now I'm opting to skip the liner and have it done on my own.
The dealer will do it for the cost of the job so it's not going to save me any $$ by having it done myself.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Elder User

BossGasser is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BossGasser is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
bumpity bump
Old 10-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Instead of Rhino, go with Line-X...they claim no fade and should be no diff in price than Rhino. I've had both (but both were black) and no problems with Line-X. My Rhino faded like crazy.

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 10-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Elder User

Thank you Pof!
That is exactly what I wanted to know!
Old 10-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Senior User

karlduke is starting off with a positive reputation.
Spend a little more and get the Line-X Premium for UV protection and it won't fade.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:12 PM
New User

Jasonearl2003 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Most bedliner colored liners will lose gloss and fade over time without UV protection, its the nature of the color added into the chemical
Old 02-18-2014, 05:12 PM