IDI Turbo/T-cases/Misc Parts

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): Fit, S2000
Item Condition: CA
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck, Part suitable for diesel truck

2) Banks WG turbo. This turbo has an interesting history. It works but has a unique quirks. I bought it off ebay some years ago as a "new" unit. It did appear brand new and had never been run, but it was also incompletely and as a I later found had a problem with the wastegate valve seat. (hole in the casting was bigger than the valve disc - ) I was able to repair the wastegate issue with a machined seat insert and fabricated a wastegate actuator and heat shield for the turbo to make it functionally equivalent to the OEM unit. In service it performed well, but seems to make less than expected boost - ~5-6psi @ 2k rpm / 8-9 @ 2750. This is still enough boost to make good power though. My suspicion is that the exhaust housing is not right, probably too large of A/R.

I would say the best use for this unit would be a center housing assembly replacement for a worn/failed turbo - I strongly suspect that th proper exhaust housing found fix the low boost issue I had. Alternatively, it did work well in it's current condition.

The unit was removed to upgrade to a HX35.

$250.

3) Slip yoke styple 13-56 t-case. Used unknown condition removed from a junkyard truck. I expect it's in good shape and usable but I can't say for sure. Was bought as an emergency replacement for the truck but I never used it due to driveline issues.

$100.

4) Used hydroboost/1 5/16" master cylinder assembly. Removed from a junkyard F-superduty, appears to be in good shape. Includes the brake line adapter fitting and hydroboost to steering box hose.

$125

5) Homemade turbo intake hat - built from a steel pipe cap with a 2" nipple welded in. Worked well with my homebrew turbo setup but a bit oakie looking. I also have the turbo to hat pipe, but it'd only be useful with a similar homebrew setup.

$20

6) Good used vacuum pump with pulley. Removed due to hydroboost conversion but worked well before. I *think* this was a new replacement unit ~5 years ago but can't remember for sure.

$50

7) Good used vacuum brake boost unit & ps pump.

$10 ea