Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Freshman User

Wayne Eady is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anthony Wayne Eady
Question Mobile site

Ok, I changed the site on my phone to the regular site and I want to change it back to mobile. How do I do that??
Old 09-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
The url should look like this, m.ford-trucks.com/forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Renee View Post
If you go to m.ford-trucks.com on your phone, then click "Forums" on the nav bar you should receive a prompt asking if you would like to view the mobile template, click ok and it will take you to the mobile version. If you click no, you will not receive that prompt again for 24 hours, since it cookies your response and see the normal site. Let me know if you still have issues.

Last edited by glruff; 09-20-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Moved to forum with similar topics.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Freshman User

Wayne Eady is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anthony Wayne Eady
Thanks, that got it!!
Old 09-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

You are so welcome

Sent from my Nexus 7 using IB AutoGroup
Old 09-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
we have a mobile site? always the last to know.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Postmaster

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
The new format of the mobile site is a home run. Much easier to see in bright outside light. The old style of black characters on the dark blue background was brutal. Good job!
Old 02-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Very cool happy to get some feedback..thanks
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 02-16-2014, 04:03 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
partsguymatt PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
I do like the new look for the mobile site. Way better than the previous versions, ties it in better with looks of the app. One down side I have noticed as a supporter is the heavy presence of advertisements. Are there any plans to make the mobile theme recognize the supporter status and the benefits of that?
Old 02-26-2014, 07:07 AM
Elder User

gnwalker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry, the new mobile site is terrible
Old 02-27-2014, 06:16 PM
Internet Brands

IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archion View Post
I do like the new look for the mobile site. Way better than the previous versions, ties it in better with looks of the app. One down side I have noticed as a supporter is the heavy presence of advertisements. Are there any plans to make the mobile theme recognize the supporter status and the benefits of that?
Are you still seeing ads? They should not appear for supporting club members. If they do, would you mind posting a screen shot of your screen?

Thanks,
Renee
Old 03-01-2014, 05:35 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Yes I am, you have the small banner ad up in the top header which is not all that big a deal, it's always been there. Then the large one in the bottom header is pretty big related to screen size, and it is the same size as the ones in the threads, which are the real issue. Here are some shots. The first two are top and bottom header, the next two are in the thread, same page.
Attached Images

#22needsaface - Help serve those who served you.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Internet Brands

IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thank you for providing this!

Are you logged in? No ads will appear as long as you log into the site on the mobile template.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Carpenter Local 745

khadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud of
I like the mobile site. It saves time by not having to wait for large pages to load.

It just gets getting used to.

The only thing is I canʻt give out rep points using my phone. Is there a function for that on FTE mobile?

Join the Hawai'i chapter *HERE*
Old 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM
WV Chapter LDR

Yes, I was logged in when I took these screen shots, lemme clear the cookies and temp files and give that a shot.
#22needsaface - Help serve those who served you.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM