Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Internet Brands

IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archion View Post
Yes, I was logged in when I took these screen shots, lemme clear the cookies and temp files and give that a shot.
Yes please try that and let me know if it is still showing the ads.

Thanks,
Renee
Old 03-06-2014, 03:53 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Archion.Uberpimp PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
That does seem to have cleaned things up a bit. Probably something got miffed when the theme changed. No more ads now. While I do wish that there was a forum runner app for WP8 I know it'll never happen so this makes things a bit nicer than that damned BB theme.
JOIN THE WEST VIRGINIA CHAPTER CLICK HERE
#22needsaface
Old 03-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Posting Guru

bubbasz1 has a good reputation on FTE.bubbasz1 has a good reputation on FTE.bubbasz1 has a good reputation on FTE.
I've been having an issue with my phone?/ mobile app. When i get an email on my phone to a thread I am subscribed to and I push the link to go to the thread it appears that it tries and then I get a Corrupted Content Error, below this message I get a description of "the page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.
If I pick the link to disable the post it works.
This only started when my phone did it's last software update. I have tried reloading the IB app, but too no avail.

2008 F250 KR 6.4, 2WD
1999 E250 5.4 High Top
1989 Thunderbird SC
1965 Olds 442 X2
Old 03-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Internet Brands

IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IB Renee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbasz1 View Post
I've been having an issue with my phone?/ mobile app. When i get an email on my phone to a thread I am subscribed to and I push the link to go to the thread it appears that it tries and then I get a Corrupted Content Error, below this message I get a description of "the page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.
If I pick the link to disable the post it works.
This only started when my phone did it's last software update. I have tried reloading the IB app, but too no avail.
Can you tell me what phone you have? Are you saying when you click the link it opens in the app or your browser? Is there a way you can post a screen shot?

Thanks,
Renee
Old 03-18-2014, 04:18 AM
Posting Guru

bubbasz1 has a good reputation on FTE.bubbasz1 has a good reputation on FTE.bubbasz1 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Renee View Post
Can you tell me what phone you have? Are you saying when you click the link it opens in the app or your browser? Is there a way you can post a screen shot?

Thanks,
Renee
Samsung Note 3, browser, I believe, when I hit the disable link it opens though the App, I believe.

2008 F250 KR 6.4, 2WD
1999 E250 5.4 High Top
1989 Thunderbird SC
1965 Olds 442 X2
Old 03-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Internet Brands

After testing this out on a Note 3, it looks like the app doesn't support opening outside links. I think you probably had your device remember to open anything for Ford-Trucks in the app, so you will need to remove that and open the links in your browser instead. Below is where you go in the settings, then application manager and click on the IB Auto group app and click "clear defaults" and hopefully the new redesigned app will support this feature.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Posting Guru

Sorry I took so long, I must have used the disable link the last time. Anyways I followed your directions but the clear defaults button does nothing. It wasn't lit up and didn't appear to do anything.
Thanks for the effort.

2008 F250 KR 6.4, 2WD
1999 E250 5.4 High Top
1989 Thunderbird SC
1965 Olds 442 X2
Old 03-28-2014, 06:45 AM
Post Fiend

cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.cjben has a spectacular reputation.
Ok,I inherited my first smart phone from my son. It is a motorola electrify. I don't receive a prompt when I go to the nav bar asking me if I would like to view the mobile template. Is there something I need to download to get to the mobile version? Thanks!!
Old 03-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Is watching you....

therifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputationtherifleman556 has a superb reputation
On my phone it doesntd even ask me if I want the mobile version, it just defaults me there after so long. Very irritating, I like the full site better.

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Internet Brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by therifleman556 View Post
On my phone it doesntd even ask me if I want the mobile version, it just defaults me there after so long. Very irritating, I like the full site better.
If you scroll to the bottom of the mobile version it says "View full site" if you click that it will take you back to the full site.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:27 PM
Internet Brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjben View Post
Ok,I inherited my first smart phone from my son. It is a motorola electrify. I don't receive a prompt when I go to the nav bar asking me if I would like to view the mobile template. Is there something I need to download to get to the mobile version? Thanks!!
No, when you go to Ford-trucks.com/forums it should default you to the mobile version. Have you tried that?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:56 AM
ID CHAPTER LDR

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
I do have to say the mobile site is much better now, but I still prefer using the full site on my phone. Maybe its just because I am used to the full site lol.

Keep up the good work
Micah Munroe BIG BSer#2and Slackmaster #19
Click to join the Idaho Chapter]
1994 F-150 4x4 300-6 5spd w/ 33 12.50 cooper stt tires
1981 Ford Bronco 300-6 aka Billy the Bucking Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Micah...the man...the myth...the legend!!!

Old 04-01-2014, 10:56 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements