Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Junior User

Crazyotto1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Pahrumpian Member

Hey all, I have been a long time lurker and just recently signed up. I didn't even know there was a NV chapter until I saw it in another post. I think it will be cool to get together with some other people that are close by. I like tinkering in the garage and always want to learn more about the vehicles I drive. I hang out mostly in the Superduty forum or the 99-03 7.3 liter category.
About 8 months ago I bought a new to me 2003 F250 crew cab, 2wd, lariat edition short bed pick-up with a 7.3 automatic. I think I got a great deal as it had about 130k miles on it and never been molested.
Just recently I have been looking up all kind of things I want to get for it to personalize it a little bit more to make it mine. I'm looking into the MBRP 4" pro series turbo back exhaust, A&S cold air intake with the dry filter, Riffraff fuel regulator to connect both fuel rails and give the air another way to bleed off, 3 piece pillar pod set of Isspro EVS gauges that include boost, fuel pressure and pyro. I don't think I will need the tranny temp guage as the stock gauges has that in them. I was also going to get the riffraff oil line that allows the oil to balance out between the cylinders.
Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hi!
Crazyotto1
Old 09-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome. Looks like you got lots of upgrades going. Be sure to stop into the monthly threads and say hello to the gang.
Feel free to ask questions or just hang out.
Little warning: Donna bites

1970 F100 Flareside, 300 i6, 4-spd, 2wd
My Truck Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 12:20 AM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I get to Pahrump several times a year. My Brother & one of my buddies live there. My buddy owns one of the Printing Co in Pahrump.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:28 AM
Junior User

Hi all, your buddy wouldn't be Doc tor signs would it? I play Poker and ATV ride with that guy.

Otto
Old 02-12-2014, 09:57 PM
New User

volkstony is starting off with a positive reputation.
i thought i would say hi. i live in pahrump also. maybe i will be able to find parts for my 81 flareside easier now.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:23 AM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyotto1 View Post
Hi all, your buddy wouldn't be Doc tor signs would it? I play Poker and ATV ride with that guy.

Otto
No he owns the printing shop.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the fray.

I am not too far from you here in Vegas. Maybe we could get all the locals together one of these days.

1970 F100 Flareside, 300 i6, 4-spd, 2wd
My Truck Thread
Old 02-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Junior User

That sounds good Gembone, I would be down for it.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:55 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter