Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Senior User

BlackBeest has a good reputation on FTE.BlackBeest has a good reputation on FTE.
New member intro

Just found y'all's lil place here, been on FTE for about a week

Went over to Laffy n drove this home last monday night:

Click the image to open in full size.

And have absolutely enjoyed every day since

Edit- well, I say "I drove" but technically my wife did, she said "this'll be my only chance to drive it" and she was right, so I let 'er

I'll have to apologize to the (I'm guessing it was a) 6.0L CCSB with exhaust that pulled up next to her on I-12 near millerville. She didn't mean to roll you, but by the sound and soot your tailpipe was making, you wanted it And don't try to tell me you didn't, cause ya tried again on the other side of O'neal, and she strolled ya again Hopefully if you're on here and reading, you're smiling too, as I'm just poking fun, and no ill will meant

I was LMAO in the yukon bringing up the rear w/ the kids....

Anyway, just wanted to give a wave, my plans are to F350 the rear blocks, get some of that rake back, PO "leveled" the front, and I've already ordered up a Banks Automind for just a "little more" oomph. I'm not planning on DPF delete and etc, as I've got lots and lots of powetrain warranty left, not gonna risk it just yet. Other than that, I've already limo tinted the windows to protect the black interior, and really just plan on hauling around my Can-ams or son to football practice/etc. with it. Oh! and maybe shocks.... I read Rancho is doing a 4 for 3 promo right now, but I also read they're not very good, and Billy's are the way to go, 5100s seem to be the preferred ones, so I'll mull that over a bit n pull the trigger soon.

Gimme a honk/wave if y'all see me
Old 09-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Welcome to the nut house!
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Welcome to FTE and the La. Chapter

Nice Rig!!!
96 F350 CC ZF5 53k with grandpas package
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 10-09-2013, 08:29 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter