OT. Do you live in Scandinavia? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
 
Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign In
Register Forgot Password?


1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

OT. Do you live in Scandinavia?

Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #16  
Old 12-30-2013, 02:58 PM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I think you need 25 posts to use the pm.

I'll give you a call

Well Vasteras, that couldn't be closer ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-15-2015, 06:46 AM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello Jimmy

I'm new here joined today.
Seen your work and it looks good.
I have a -56 F-100 and live in sweden, ekerö
I have some spare parts for the 53-56 f-100.
/Jesper
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-15-2015, 08:28 AM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper-1956 View Post
I'm new here joined today.
Seen your work and it looks good.
I have a -56 F-100 and live in sweden, ekerö
I have some spare parts for the 53-56 f-100.
/Jesper
Hi Jesper

Nice to see a fellow F100 Scandinavian trucker here.

What parts do you have? I have some leftovers as well.

If you have Facebook, make sure you check out our " Scandinavian f1/F100 club" we are atleast 30 truckowners and about 10-15 other ones that wants a truck over at that group.

Best regards Jimmy
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you Jimmy.
Sorry I don't have facebook,
I have some front steering parts, brake drums, vent windows, hood hinges, mirrors, window cranks, door handled and small bits and pieces for the 53-56.
/Jesper
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-15-2015, 08:47 AM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper-1956 View Post
Thank you Jimmy.
Sorry I don't have facebook,
I have some front steering parts, brake drums, vent windows, hood hinges, mirrors, window cranks, door handled and small bits and pieces for the 53-56.
/Jesper
That's no problem Jesper, a couple of us is over here aswell.

I belive all the parts you have I already have.

But I have some front and rear sway bar kit from CPP up for sale never used.
I also have a brand new front bumper stainless steel from Dennis carpenter up for sale.
Also some brand new side window divider bar and anti rattle kit up for sale

If you're interested
__________________

1956 F100 272 Y-block
Follow my restoration at: DinnerHill SpeedShop
Jimmy Carlsson
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-15-2015, 08:57 AM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar-9 View Post
That's no problem Jesper, a couple of us is over here aswell.

I belive all the parts you have I already have.

But I have some front and rear sway bar kit from CPP up for sale never used.
I also have a brand new front bumper stainless steel from Dennis carpenter up for sale.
Also some brand new side window divider bar and anti rattle kit up for sale

If you're interested
Thanks Jimmy.
I don't need anything for the moment or in swedish "Prylar går sönder förr eller senare, senare vore trevligt som omväxling."
/Jesper
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-15-2015, 09:11 AM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
So what truck do you have?

Pictures is always welcomed!!!
__________________

1956 F100 272 Y-block
Follow my restoration at: DinnerHill SpeedShop
Jimmy Carlsson
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Click the image to open in full size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar-9 View Post
So what truck do you have?

Pictures is always welcomed!!!


Here is my project.
/Jesper
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:05 PM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nice!!

Have you owned it for a long time or just recently bought it?

Here is how mine looked like when I decided to take it appart:

DinnerHill SpeedShop: Before Pictures

I am aiming for a stockish resto. Kevin Samarigan aka Bigwin56F100 on this forum has a truck that is pretty close to what I want when I am done

Check that truck out on this page, His name is under the pictures, a red one

DinnerHill SpeedShop: Original Color Codes
__________________

1956 F100 272 Y-block
Follow my restoration at: DinnerHill SpeedShop
Jimmy Carlsson
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar-9 View Post
Nice!!

Have you owned it for a long time or just recently bought it?

Here is how mine looked like when I decided to take it appart:




I am aiming for a stockish resto. Kevin Samarigan aka Bigwin56F100 on this forum has a truck that is pretty close to what I want when I am done

Check that truck out on this page, His name is under the pictures, a red one

DinnerHill SpeedShop: Original Color Codes
I have had it for 25 years. I have resored it 23 years ago but never got it running so it has been parked at my parents house until last year when I finally got a garage.
/Jesper.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:13 PM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper-1956 View Post
I have had it for 25 years. I have resored it 23 years ago but never got it running so it has been parked at my parents house until last year when I finally got a garage.
/Jesper.
WOW 25 years!!! You know it inside out
__________________

1956 F100 272 Y-block
Follow my restoration at: DinnerHill SpeedShop
Jimmy Carlsson
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcar-9 View Post
WOW 25 years!!! You know it inside out
Yes I took apart it to the bare frame and restored every piece of the truck, replaced the stock rear fenders with 3" wider ones.
Rebuildt the chevy 350 engine, and made my own like original power steering.
Now I'm going to replace the stock front suspension and install a -04 crown vic IFS with power steering and change the engine and trans to ford.
My truck was black when it left the factory in long beach in 1956 according to the vin tag.
I have now for many years collected the hard to find parts needed to complete the truck.
When I started restoring it 25 years ago there was no internet to search for parts and find information about the truck, I had to buy american magazines to find parts ask friends going overseas to buy the parts for my truck.
So now I'm better prepared to do a proper rebuild of my truck.
You seem to have many tips on your web page.
How far are you in your build?
/Jesper
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:46 PM
ben73058's Avatar
ben73058 ben73058 is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Posts: 2,543
ben73058 has a very good reputation on FTE.ben73058 has a very good reputation on FTE.ben73058 has a very good reputation on FTE.ben73058 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hey Jesper,
You also have what looks like an 80's Oldsmobile Cutlass in the background of your truck pic?

Looking good over there in Sweden!

Ben (Danielsson) in Austin
1950 F1
(Distant relatives from Smaland(?)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Jesper-1956's Avatar
Jesper-1956 Jesper-1956 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Jesper-1956 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben73058 View Post
Hey Jesper,
You also have what looks like an 80's Oldsmobile Cutlass in the background of your truck pic?

Looking good over there in Sweden!

Ben (Danielsson) in Austin
1950 F1
(Distant relatives from Smaland(?)
Yes Ben that's my neighbours car he sold it last summer, now he has a -85 pontiac station wagon it looks like the old classic caprice station wagon.
/Jesper.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-17-2015, 01:43 AM
jimcar-9 jimcar-9 is online now
Elder User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sweden (Fagersta)
Posts: 999
jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimcar-9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper-1956 View Post
Yes I took apart it to the bare frame and restored every piece of the truck, replaced the stock rear fenders with 3" wider ones.
Rebuildt the chevy 350 engine, and made my own like original power steering.
Now I'm going to replace the stock front suspension and install a -04 crown vic IFS with power steering and change the engine and trans to ford.
My truck was black when it left the factory in long beach in 1956 according to the vin tag.
I have now for many years collected the hard to find parts needed to complete the truck.
When I started restoring it 25 years ago there was no internet to search for parts and find information about the truck, I had to buy american magazines to find parts ask friends going overseas to buy the parts for my truck.
So now I'm better prepared to do a proper rebuild of my truck.
You seem to have many tips on your web page.
How far are you in your build?
/Jesper
I am just about done with the chassis. Then it's if to the bed and cab.
__________________

1956 F100 272 Y-block
Follow my restoration at: DinnerHill SpeedShop
Jimmy Carlsson
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:43 AM
 
 
 
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F 350 2004 parking light Dahlgren Super Duty & Heavy Duty 5 06-18-2015 04:39 PM
Sparkplugs Expedition 2003 Chris100 Expedition & Navigator 8 11-13-2014 01:33 PM
360 firing order mixup maybe Beelow 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 15 09-13-2014 04:09 PM
OIL winter F150 2006 SwedMartin Oil & Lubrication 2 08-19-2014 09:51 AM
Show me your headliner!!! jimcar-9 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 4 08-15-2014 09:44 PM


Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup