Still Hot in September - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

Still Hot in September

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Louisiana Chapter Ldr

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Still Hot in September

Well Guys 8 months are already gone. And it is still HOT!
Old 09-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
It sure is hot. It hit 100 here this week. I have about 500 feet of ditches to do to get water & power to my house site. I will be following a hot ditch witch for hours. 275 ft of water line & about the same for power to the 2 buildings.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Yes, it looks and feels like September is just a continuation of summer! Hope you all enjoy your weekend...
Old 09-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
Happy Labor Day!!!

-The Great
Old 09-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, hope you guys had a great holiday weekend!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
Afternoon Robert and Mike

--The Great
Old 09-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Louisiana Chapter Ldr

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
I made it home and closed on our house yesterday. Now to start the remodel.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, happy Hump Day! Robert, I didn't know you were getting a new place, congrats!
Old 09-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Post Fiend

fordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant future
Not having a good day

Went from this

To this

To this

A lady with here head up her (well you know) pulled out in front of me I let the bike go and to my chances with the road. I'm glade I was only doing about 40 mph. The road rash was with wearing a armored jacket.

If any of you guys ride then invest into some good gear
Old 09-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Post Fiend

fordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant futurefordpride has a brilliant future
Good morning La.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Louisiana, happy Thursday! Mike, can't see the pics, but I get the gist of what your saying. Sorry to hear, but I'm glad your alive, bud!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Mike man that looks painful good thing you had on the heavy jacket, are you ok now?? I just got out the hospital after 8 days & still recovering from foot surgery, sorry I haven't been on the site , but how all y'all doing out in Louisiana Ford Truck Land???
Old 09-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Post Fiend

Johnny I'm good just sore and pissed about my bike
Old 09-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Louisiana, welcome to Sunday! Damn, it's like a triage unit in here! You guys gotts stop beating yourselves up!!
Old 09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Louisiana Chapter Ldr

Mike Sorry about your bike. But I'm glad you didn't get hurt worse than you did.