Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Ford Service Coverage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Official Ford Rep

FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.
The Official Ford Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Hi everyone,

I'll be out of the office on Monday, September 2nd. Not to worry, though; I'll be back on Tuesday, September 3rd. Have a great weekend!

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordTrucks @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/Ford
Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Official Ford Rep

FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.
Hi everybody,

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, September 13th. I'll be back in the office on Monday, September 16th; if you need assistance while I'm away, please contact our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Have a great weekend!

Crystal

Old 10-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Official Ford Rep

Hi folks,

I'll be out of the office from Monday, October 21st through Friday, October 25th. My colleagues will pop in intermittently to keep an eye on things and check on PMs; if you need immediate attention, I recommend contacting our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673. I will be back in the office on Monday, October 28th.

Crystal

Old 11-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Official Ford Rep

Hi everyone,

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, November 28th, in observance of Thanksgiving Day. I will be back in the office on Friday, November 29th.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Crystal

Old 12-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Official Ford Rep

Hi, folks!

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, Christmas Day. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Santa delivers a new truck in my driveway, but I'll be back in the office on Thursday, December 26th, regardless.

"Talk" to you soon!

Crystal

Old 12-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Official Ford Rep

Hi everyone,

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, January 1st, in observance of New Year's Day. Have a great night, celebrate with your family and friends, and I'll see you back here on Thursday, January 2nd.

Crystal

Old 01-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Official Ford Rep

Hi gang,

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, January 15th, but will be back in action on Thursday, January 16th. If you need immediate assistance while I'm gone, give the friendly folks at our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673.

Crystal

Old 04-24-2014, 06:14 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
IB Tim trying to get a hold of anyone
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 06-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Official Ford Rep

Hi everyone,

I'll be on vacation next week, but not to fear! My colleague, Ashley, will keep an eye on PMs and make sure you're being well taken care of. If you need immediate assistance, you can give our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673. I will be back in the office on Monday, July 7th.

I hope you all have a fantastic Independence Day!

Crystal

Old 08-14-2014, 08:51 AM
Official Ford Rep

FordIVTteam has a good reputation on FTE.FordIVTteam has a good reputation on FTE.
Hey, everyone!

I'm going to be out of the office for a couple weeks, but my pal, Rebecca, will be filling in for me.

Don't hesitate to give her a shout if you have any questions.

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
Old 08-29-2014, 10:59 AM
Official Ford Rep

Hi, everyone!

I will be out of the office on Monday, September 1st, in observance of Labor Day. I'll be back on Tuesday, September 2nd, to check on PMs and to see what kind of antics you got up to while I was gone.

Enjoy the long weekend!

Crystal

Old 08-29-2014, 03:26 PM
Official Ford Rep

FordServiceCA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey all; I wanted to let everyone know that Kwasi and I will be out of the office on Monday, September 1st, and will return bright and early on Tuesday the 2nd!

I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful holiday weekend!

Brittany

p: 800.565.FORD
t: @FordServiceCA @FordTrucks @FordCanada
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/FordCanada
Old 08-29-2014, 03:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Ford Service Coverage