Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 11:38 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
September Meet

Alright time for September planning to begin! So first off, what does everyone think of keeping it on Mondays? I don't have plans besides the car show on the 2nd and that's if I don't break anything else on the bronco . Or lock my keys somewhere where I can't get to them (BTW Sean don't forget to post yer photo ) Anyways, I'm pretty satisfied with Jimmy Macs actually, the foods good, atmosphere and customer service are pretty good, and excluding the peanut shells, it's clean there. Any objections to meeting there again?
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...l#post13474045

Read and yea shall find. Or should I just post it over here too ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
Someone bring a lock out kit with Ford rods
Bronco ..............
Someone forgot his keys
Click the image to open in full size.

Sean
evil laugh mwahahaha

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 08-29-2013, 10:22 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Ah there it is . It won't happen next time. I hope anyways.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Elder User

oddfordjunkie is starting off with a positive reputation.
As usual I will TRY to make it, got 2 friends that just bought trucks and I know one will be making a profile on here but he's currently moving.

Trying to get myself there and bring others along.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:36 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

No worries, I haven't really been thinking about the meet so much. I've been busy shipping a radiator to Norway, worrying about my leaking brakes, and fishing. We almost have all the proper fishing gear needed to be ranked as a Novice we finally got some good line and figured out how to make leaders so when the line breaks we don't lose weights, just the hooks and yarn. I've fished in Hawaii and in lakes but never in a river, it is a lot more involved than I thought.

Washington Member Map
Old 09-08-2013, 04:04 AM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
Did you figure out a date? I could make a Monday with the famiry happen.

Dylan- what are you fishing for? Salmon?
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 09-08-2013, 08:30 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

How about September 23rd. It's a Monday and it's the last one in Sept. As for a time, the norm will do. 5:00-6:00 pretty much.

Bently, we fish for pinks and Coho on the Puyallup. Today through Wednesday the Native Americans are netting the upper part of the Puyallup but we found a spot right after the Fork where it splits into the white and we are allowed to fish there. Last time we went home with 6 pinks.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
A buddy caught some pinks up there on Saturday morning as well. Another guy went up to the carbon for kings on Labor day weekend and caught one. I need to get out there before the season is over.

Lets see the catch. Pics or it didnt happen
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 09-10-2013, 03:43 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I'll post the pics once I'm on my pc. We were going to go out there last Sunday but right when we were about to leave my stepdad realized he didn't have his wallet. After an hour of searching we figured he left it at the gas station the day before and someone probably swiped it. The manager there was supposed to check the security cams and call us but I guess they never did.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bently_Coop View Post
A buddy caught some pinks up there on Saturday morning as well. Another guy went up to the carbon for kings on Labor day weekend and caught one. I need to get out there before the season is over.

Lets see the catch. Pics or it didnt happen
Pics as requested!

My step dad wanted pics anyways so he could show off to a fishing buddy of his I guess

Washington Member Map
Old 09-14-2013, 12:45 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

A week left before the meet. I wonder which vehicle I'll be driving. Bug or Bronco. I guess I'll see when the time comes!

Washington Member Map
Old 09-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
A week left before the meet. I wonder which vehicle I'll be driving. Bug or Bronco. I guess I'll see when the time comes!
I am confused on if this is a Ford Truck Enthusiasts meet or not by our fearless chapter leader, you know the one "leading the Washington Chapter with a iron fist"?

Old 09-14-2013, 09:43 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Hey, the bug is a Ford in disguise. I drive it to throw people off, I'm sure there are a lot of ricer folk out there who I've pissed off with the truck and if I drive my bug around, they won't recognise it and I won't have to open up a can of "Whoop Ass" on them . Chances are I'll take the bronco again and I'll probably have a guitar so locking my doors are important. Unless of course I lock my keys in the ignition, then it's kind of pointless...
Old 09-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Elder User

oddfordjunkie is starting off with a positive reputation.
"Should" be able to make it but I get tired of hearing myself say that. haha.

Been doing a lot of work to 4 different 73-79 trucks and trying to get other people involved, having a full size shop to work in with all my tools in under one roof is speeding up progress on a lot of projects.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:52 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

It would be so nice to have a nice organized shop. My garage houses both of my parents cars so I can't really use it.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:52 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter