Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Posting Guru

Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.
Hey Vegas peeps.. Need input!

Hello here! LOL!

Long time FTE member and fan, but from a different state (Wyo)....

I was hoping a few of you here could help me out with some input about your area!

Short story, I live here in Wyo, and am interested in moving to the Vegas region! Not Vegas itself for a big reason... I have several horses! And that is not condusive to equine living in the city! LOL!

Anyways, I am trying to get info on if its feasible to move there with my equine group (several horses). I am wanting to find areas that are ideal for this, all the while keeping costs down. I would like to find property for under the $100k mark.

I am a business owner, and have business capability in Vegas, and am OK with commuting!

So if anyone has an inside peak in the area and ideas, throw them out there! Thank you!

1994 F-350 CC Dually : DRW 4x4 XLT, 97 7.3 DIT conversion, tuned, open pipe and modded!.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/94...p-started.html
2010 F-250 CC SRW 6.4PS: 6.4 Powerstroke, 3" lift, Ranch hand F+R Bumpers and guards, ARE Topper, PIAA Off road lighting, more to come!
Old 08-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
You might want to look in the Pahrump area. It's about 45 minutes or less outside of Vegas towards Cali.
I don't get out much, but that is the first place that comes to mind.

Possibly just outside of the Henderson area.

1970 F100 Flareside, 300 i6, 4-spd, 2wd
My Truck Thread
Old 08-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Posting Guru

Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.Midwest Dually has a good reputation on FTE.
Awesome! Thank you! In your opinion, are these areas something feasable in what i i am looking for?
Old 08-25-2013, 08:58 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
DELETED POST I PMed him
95 Ford F150 4x4 302 5 speed
90 Honda Civic LX 4dr 1.5L Auto
Old 08-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Interstate Menace

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Dually View Post
Awesome! Thank you! In your opinion, are these areas something feasable in what i i am looking for?
I don't think you'll find something that'll really work within that budget. How much house and property are you looking for? The further away you get from Vegas, the lower the prices are, and then your commute will get longer.

Along with Pahrump, you might want to consider Logandale. Although the commute is a tad farther, it's much easier because it's all on I-15.
04 EB X w/ 03 6.0l PSD Tunes by Eric at Innovative, ARPs, ITP RR, 4" SS MBRP, Custom Dual HFCMs, ZEX N2O w/custom progressive controls, DC Power Polished 190, Riffraff IC Boots in Red, DieselSite Coolant Filter, DiPricol Boost EGT Fuel Pressure Trans Temp, Michelin LTX MS2, Toyo Proxies, M&H Racemasters, Hellwig, Bilsteins, Firestone Ride Rites, ViAir 480C compressor/3 gal tank, Siege horns, SEIC/High Idle Mod, V1 w/custom LEDs, 55wt 5K HL's, 35wt 5K FL, KC 121 130wt DL's, Clarion NX702, Alpine Amps and Kicker Subs.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:57 PM
New User

stown6654 is starting off with a positive reputation.
There are lots of horse friendly properties available in Pahrump.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter