Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Freshman User

montanamilitia is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a little Help...

Hey guys I know I dont post on here very much, And I definitely dont ever ask for handouts but heres the deal...

Ive been working on this truck for my fiance and I's wedding on our farm for the last 6 months with the hopes that my wife would be able to ride out into the pasture for the ceremony in it...

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...psb956c71e.jpg

A month ago I took it to a reputable transmission shop to have the flexplate replaced due to missing teeth, where they promptly tore the transmission completely apart, and refused to do any work on it if I didnt pay the full rebuild bill... over $1400! So after going round and round and round with these guys Ive had to shell out $300 dollars, for a box of parts they say is my transmission, a missing starter, and a full transmission rebuild or replace on my hands... I plan on continuing to fight the shop, but my wedding is now in 7 days...

As you can imagine with running a small farm, planning a wedding, and life in general money is real friggin tight right now...

My question is this...? Does anyone have a C6 tranny that would mate up to a 360 laying around? Ive searched all over CL and other sites and am striking out on any even close to my price range... like close to free... which is not how I usually roll...

Sorry for the rant, and thanks for any possible help

Trevor and Jamie
Old 08-24-2013, 10:29 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Where in Oregon are ya? I've got a C6 in a pickup that I'm not gonna use, but have no time to pull it. Come on over and spend a half day pulling it, and you can have it!

I'm in Condon, Or.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 08-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Freshman User

montanamilitia is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Fabmandelux! Thats a mighty fine offer, and very generous of you! Im in Oregon City, and found a pretty solid sounding tranny just a few miles from here that Im going to look at in a few hours... If that doesnt work out you just might be hearing from me...
Old 08-25-2013, 11:29 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Not a problem Trevor! If it falls through you are still welcome to come get mine.

And my name is Don!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 08-25-2013, 11:29 AM