Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2013, 08:30 AM
New User

babs.demo.const is starting off with a positive reputation.
/bryce.burden.9
Anyone in the Hugo/Ft Towson area

Hello everyone,

Havent been online much lately as some of you may know from my post in the roster that i am recovering from a bad car accident back on July 3rd. Recovery is goin slow but steady...wish i could get out of this wheelchair and be working on something though. Anyway I just moved from Shattuck OK to Ft Towson OK a week ago to be closer to my girlfriend so she can help me in the recovery process. I was wondering if their might be any fellow enthusiasts in the Hugo/Ft Towson area who might want to chat and/or maybe piddle with a project or two. Dont have either one of my Fords (a 65 F100 and a 62 C600) down here yet as i dont have my own place yet. The only people i know here so far are my girlfriend and her grandparents, so always willing to meet new people. If anyone in my area wants to chat or whatever hit me up on here or pm me.

Bryce
Old 08-24-2013, 07:16 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
Bryce - Glad to hear from you, but sorry to hear that you are still in the wheelchair. I don't know of any active members, meaning ones who post actively, but they could be in other forums that I don't frequent. Let me do some checking.

And, as a reminder, the get together is on Sept 7th at my house in Skiatook. If you can persuade your girlfriend to bring you we would love to meet you. Send me a PM and I'll send directions.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:35 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
Try this: Click on this link, which will take you to a list of FTE'ers that claim Hugo as their home, and the list is sorted by the date they last posted. You can change the town, or any other part of the search for that matter, to widen your net to see what you find. Then click on their name to PM them, email them, or whatever. Good luck!
Old 08-25-2013, 05:50 AM
New User

/bryce.burden.9
Thanks Gary, I will try that later. Ill have plenty of time as Katy is in the hospital now...first me then her

And i would love to cone to the get together but it will all depend on finances since i havent worked in two months and social security is slower than molasses in january funds are pretty tight right now

Bryce
Old 08-25-2013, 06:47 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Bryce - Sorry to hear that. Hope she is getting better, quickly.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:49 AM
New User

/bryce.burden.9
She was feeling alot better when i left earlier...hopefully if all goes well she will be coming home tomorrow
Old 08-26-2013, 12:49 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter