Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2013, 08:05 PM
Freshman User

mcguirehg is starting off with a positive reputation.
Paragon install difficulty...help/advice?

Ran into a couple of snags:

>>

1) Installed the ramp into the rails. After setting therails in the truck noticed the clamps I screwed in were in the middle of theramps. So I had to unscrew the back of the ramp in order to slide the screwinto the bracket and then screw the ramp back in. The bracket to hold the railis now in the middle of the ramp. The directions said to install the rail clampin the middle of the steak of the truck side rail of the truck. My question iswill this cause problem with the operation of the cover? >>

>>

>>

2) Second issue is aligning the cover with the truck. Allthe brackets that are screwed in are aligned with the top of the side rail.However, when I installed the spacers the rails require so many of the spacers,or washers. I ran out of washer so I decided that I needed to flip the bracketup to allow for less space. In doing this task the bolt snapped and so I ran toACE Hardware to replace the bolt and purchase additional washers for spacers.After returning it appears I still don't have enough washers to level the railsof the cover. I decided to call it a day....Is it normal to run out of spacersor am I doing something wrong....Any experience with installing this coverwould be helpful?>>
Old 08-18-2013, 08:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners