Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2013, 12:33 PM
New User

Gman1970 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New toy in WA

Hello all,
Sad story here...replaced the wifes daily driver (2011 EXPEDITION) with a 2013 TI Fusion. Her car became mine and I used it for mainly commuting to work. The EXPEDITION was a great ride, but with regret, I had to get myself back into a truck. To my suprise the dealership really liked my trade. I just so happened to really like the new FX4. I had the dealer search for all the options I wanted and long story short....my wife and I have matching (Ruby Red) Blue Ovals in the stable! I am happy to be back and checking in, and can't wait to share knowledge and stories. I will post pictures soon. Just got her yesterday....she's a bute!

13 F150, FX4, Screw, EcoBeast, 5.5 Box, 3.73's
FX Luxury
NAV, Moon, Tow,

almost all of the goodies...

Only thing I didn't get that I was looking for was the FX Appearance package, but I can live without it....in fact I like the way it is for the most part. The dealer threw in a LineX spray in bedliner, SS exhaust tip, and a nice SS Ford coffee cup in exhange.

I will be talking to you soon....

Gman Out!
Old 08-15-2013, 07:10 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Nice to hear there is another beast in the stable . Welcome to our forums here in Washington, don't be afraid to click the Join Chapter button up there. We also have a member map that I can help with placing a marker if needed. It shows where everyone lives throughout Washington.

Anyways, welcome again!
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-15-2013, 07:10 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter