Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2013, 09:56 PM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

BallisticCoupe5L is starting off with a positive reputation.
hello all

So I get this phone call the other day, and he's looking at some parts I have for sale on another website, and I start talking to this feller on the phone about our old trucks like we've been buddies for years. Long story short he forces me to join this site and share my truck with y'all... So here I am.

ok so the last part I lied about.. Anyways hello all, looks like I might know some of you from other sites. Well its way past my bedtime, so I'll share some pics another day and what my goals are with my 79.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 AM
FTE Chapter Leader
Garage is empty, add now

Gary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to behold
Well, being the "forcer" I can attest that he is right - some of it did happen. Welcome to FTE, Chris! Hope you plan to come to the GTG on the 7th. I'm sure you will meet several people you already know. And, please post some pictures of your truck as well as the details of the 460 build you are doing.

Bruno - This is the guy with the 918 # from the list of people with 351M/400 parts.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome, Chris.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 08-15-2013, 09:44 AM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

hey guys. I planned on it Gary, as long as my little Honda accord is welcomed lol. I've been offered a job in okc at AAR CORP tho. I haven't decided on a yes or no. It is more money, and we all like a few more dollars on that pay check. I'm trying to find people that work there or had worked there to get done inside info on it before I make my decision.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
welcome, I guess we can let a honda in
Old 08-15-2013, 07:53 PM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

you know I have a 10 sec Honda right? only. at the midnight, when the time clocks are off. lol
Old 08-15-2013, 10:51 PM
FTE Chapter Leader
Garage is empty, add now

Gary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to behold
A Honda is fine. Ray comes over here all the time in his wife's Honda.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:15 AM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

well its hard to pass up 20+ mpg. lol. I missed driving my ol truck, but I sure save some money in this car. Not saving it now, but means more goes into the truck fund.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:15 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter