Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2013, 11:27 AM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
A hot lady in Burlington needs a hand

Well, I actually don't know how she looks, but I got you to read , Now please check this thread, she needs someone to do some rear axle checking and maybe an axle replacement: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...olve-this.html
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures "He who uses no jack stands is destined to become a jack stand himself"
Old 08-13-2013, 04:04 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Ahahaha that's awesome Encho. Thanks for linking it here. There should be a link in this months BS thread or maybe last month.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Posting Guru

rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.
I live close by. Thanks for the heads up Encho.
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Dang, I'm down to only 4 rigs!
Old 08-14-2013, 02:03 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Anyone else wishes to help the damsel in distress?.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures "He who uses no jack stands is destined to become a jack stand himself"
Old 08-14-2013, 06:17 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
If I could, I would honestly. But life and other troubles are preventing that.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Posting Guru

rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.
I live about four miles away from Burlington. We have already made contact and I'll go look at it this afternoon.
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Old 08-15-2013, 09:01 AM
The Brown Mod

That just great, if you can report back later it would be amazing... we love pics around here btw, of the truck of course .
Old 08-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encho View Post
...we love pics around here btw... .
Now now there, I am only going over to check out her rear end...
..uh..
her axle!
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Old 08-15-2013, 06:28 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Ha you guys are funny! But seriously, we like our pictures of rear ends around here.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Posting Guru

I made it over to Teresa's yesterday and we pulled the pumpkin. It is the apparent victim of gear heading in fwd.
The clutch side bearing cap of the trac lok is broken and the clutches destroyed.
Axles shafts, housing and tranny/transfer case all seem fine.
Gears are 3.50. If anyone has a matching pumpkin they don't need tell TeresaAnn and we can meet up to get her going again.
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Old 08-16-2013, 02:59 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Ouch, that's a bummer. Wish I had parts for that.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Make sure to flush out the assembly really well to remove all the fine
metal that is in there.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 08-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Posting Guru

Found a 9" 3.50 rear end here in Woolley.
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Old 08-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Posting Guru

Ok, got an update. Went to Art's wrecking yard in Sedro Woolley were they had just gotten a 76 F150, Door tag said it had a 3.50 so she bought it and got it loaded on my trailer. Swapped the pumpkin in then realized the yokes don't match. Sedro Wooley Auto Parts had just the right crossover u joint(these guys have everything), a 1330 x 1310 so today I was able to get the yoke installed.
Teresa had the axle shafts rebuilt and I had a hard time getting the old races out. Tried a loaner race puller from Autozone but it was junk. Ended up making my own. Got the axles stuffed and the Bronco back on it's wheels.
Her Edelbrock carb had no choke operator so the 460 didn't want to start. Put that on and the motor fired up like it never sat around at all. It ran out of gas though before I got to test drive it but this Bronco sounds sweet. Anyway, so far so good, she is back on the road!
TeresaAnn's Bronco
Click the image to open in full size.

Gifts from an appreciative TeresaAnn! Somehow she knew that the wooden Harley would go very well on my shelf.
Click the image to open in full size.

..and this huge plate of homemade cookies! I'm tellin' ya, this lady can cook!
Click the image to open in full size.Well I hope you enjoy having your Bronco back as much as I am enjoying these cookies Teresa!
77 F250 4x4 "Big Red"

Old 08-29-2013, 07:37 PM
The Brown Mod

Amazing! this just makes me so darn happy . I'm glad you decided to help and got those nice rewards rogue, and that Bronco is just sweet!. Teresa, don't ever loan it to anybody EVER again *, maybe rogue40, he surely deserves it, good job guys! and well done. You guys at FTE make me proud to be a small part of all this.

*and please smack that kid on the head on my behalf, he should be paying for these parts!.

P.S.: Exactly at this point reps should be raining all over you rogue, I'll make sure they do .
Old 08-29-2013, 07:37 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter