Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

A hot lady in Burlington needs a hand

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 08:59 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm very glad to see that Teresa was able to get her bronco back on the road. You're a gentleman and a scholar Rouge. OFC I'd rep you as well but it says I can't. I'll get you for it some time.

Teresa, now that your bronco is back on the road, what are your plans for it?

Old 09-01-2013, 07:57 AM
TeresaAnn
New User
so I've been a little slow at responding. after i got the text that he had got her back together i left work early. there was no point of staying.. i couldnt get anything done i was so excited. came home and rogue was already gone. got gas and oil and filter. put the gas in and she started right up. funny thing is i was inside my neighbors house talking to his wife when i heard the bronco fire right up. her husband had poured the gas in and couldnt wait to see the results. i ran out there.. in my heals!! lol. he put her in 2 low shifted her in drive and she moved on her own for the first time in 2 years. i screamed so loud that it puts seahawks fans to shame. lol. i loaded up one of my great danes , cassius and took him for a ride. got some detailing stuff for the inside and went to pick up my other great danes ashes from the vet. it needs a few little things, got the oil done but other than that she is back on the road in skagit county.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:12 AM
TeresaAnn
New User
looking to freshen the seats up. get the tail gate fixed. (the window won't go up and down.- needs a new switch. ). and fix a few of the rust spots but other than that she is as good as gold and a keeper!!! i am so glad that i couldnt find the title that day when i had someone coming to buy it. my angels knew what they were doing.! rogue has been AMAZING! I couldnt ask for for a better person to step in!! roger you totally Rock.. knew you would from the beginning. you deserve the cookies of the month award. so every month you'll be getting a platter of home baked cookies. . i can't thank you enough. you made this ford lover,
power........ ...... seeking gal radiating from ear to ear with a smile and my heart racing again.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:17 AM
TeresaAnn
New User
my ultimate goal is to get it in mint condition, move to Hawaii and drive it topless 365 days a year. .
really is there anything better then a girl her ford and her dane driving in to the sun? he he. i think not.

Old 09-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Black Ford XLT
Fleet Mechanic
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Congrads Teresa Ann, I just love it when a plan Goes A-ok. Both my 1985 f150 and my 1992 Bronco are being restored and tinkered with weekly TR

Old 09-01-2013, 12:18 PM
ZombieSlayer
Posting Guru
Good job rogue40 getting that sweet looking Bronco back on the road

Old 09-01-2013, 12:32 PM
rogue40
Posting Guru
Thanks for the props guys! I feel it would be unfair not to recommend Art's wrecking yard, https://plus.google.com/116906694815...ut?gl=us&hl=en , as they were great to deal with, very helpful and far more reasonable than any other wrecking yard I have found. Not only did they help pull the rear end they gave me a screaming deal on a flatbed from the same truck and even loaded it for me.
Search "Art's" in Skagit Craigslist for some of their latest inventory. Tell them you heard about them on there.
Also props to Sedro Woolley Auto Parts. They constantly amaze me with what they keep in stock.
Teresa, driving topless sounds like fun but don't forget your sunscreen!

Old 09-01-2013, 01:45 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
That's good to hear that it's fully working. You'll have to show us pictures of the things you do with it and of course, your great Dane riding in it. My dogs are small lap dogs and of they can't push their faces against the window to look out, they aren't happy. They haven't really ridden in my bronco yet but they might have fun.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:06 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey rogue40. NumberDummy found me a back window switch for my Bronco locally to me.
But I don't think there are a lot of OEM ones left out there.
Grab one and go put it in for her. Don't forget to pull the inspection cover and lube
up the window regulator.