WELCOME to the new Ford In-Vehicle Tech (IVT) sub-forum
This is a placeholder to explain that what this sub-forum is for.
What it's for:
- Discussion/help/troubleshooting/tech-tips for as-built Ford Sync, My Ford/Lincoln Touch (MFT/MLT), and other factory installed hi-tech systems. It includes Ford's built-in Navigation system, Ford's factory installed SiriusXM radio and TravelLink, and just about anything else you can describe as "factory installed". This includes the tightly-knit Sony and other audio systems.
- Also to include interfacing to existing systems for simple things, like adding a portable harddrive, or some other "supported" system to the existing Ford tech.
What it's NOT for:
- Aftermarket installs or retro-fits of Ford tech to vehicles that were not supplied from the factory.
- Discussion about the pre-Sync or pre-MFT audio systems.
Furthermore, we now have a Ford In-Vehicle Tech representative here that has already started answering questions and generally helping out, and I hope that they can use this forum as a starting point for their visits.
Thanks for all your support!
- art k. - Moderator for the Superduty, V10, 6.2L and FE forums
'13 Taurus SHO 3.5L Ecoboost w/Perf Pkg
'01 F250SD SC SB XLT V10 4x4 Volant CAI Hedman headers 5-star custom tunes on SCT X3
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased! I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
tim.lamkin@internetbrands dot com
Life is not only time……paradoxically, it is the denial of time!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.