Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Posting Guru

Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.
Indiana's "Doggone Good" August Chat Thread

Come on Guys and Gals...time to chat up the Dog Days of Summer!!

My kids are heading back to school next week and I have a business trip to Mexico...where am I gonna fit in the time to fix and sell my Chevy truck so I can have more money to play with my Ford truck?
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/z...131234_994.jpg'04 4x4 Excursion Ltd 6.0-AKA the "Monster" Sinister EGR Del,Coolant/Oil Filter,Intake Elbow, BPDoilcooler,LivewireTS,Custom Intake,305/70/16E BFG,RAS,Warn Hubs,Ford 6.0 Update Kit...Plans: Hellwig&exhaust, just don't tell my wife......
2004 Hornet BS TT (TT spec sheet says 27' long...tape says 31' long...LOL...8500 lbs. Loaded)
Old 08-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Joe, Joseph and Indiana!!!

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 08-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Posting Guru

Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.Splash67 has a great reputation on FTE.
OH OH...I hope the lack of traffic on our Indiana FTE page isn't an RIP signal...
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/z...131234_994.jpg'04 4x4 Excursion Ltd 6.0-AKA the "Monster" Sinister EGR Del,Coolant/Oil Filter,Intake Elbow, BPDoilcooler,LivewireTS,Custom Intake,305/70/16E BFG,RAS,Warn Hubs,Ford 6.0 Update Kit...Plans: Hellwig&exhaust, just don't tell my wife......
2004 Hornet BS TT (TT spec sheet says 27' long...tape says 31' long...LOL...8500 lbs. Loaded)
Old 08-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Postmaster

KingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputation
Exclamation Oh my... someone else started this month's thread for me.

Due to me moving across town (between 24 JUL & 2 AUG [9 days total]) & not having any real communication infrastructure until this last friday (9 AUG). I didn't have much choice but to be negligent in my chapter leadership duties. But, at least I'm living in a better place now (& not dealing with mice and bad house upkeeping). But, there is a slightly sad note to go with this move. Rustoleum can't stay at the apartment complex that I currently live at due to her being a non running vehicle. But, she will have a temporary home [as of monday (11 AUG)] (at my mom's boyfriend's house in an undisclosed location in Fort Wayne).

Special thanks goes out to Splash67 for saving me some work to do today. (Yes, I would have made a new BS thread this month but I was unable to do so earlier in the month).
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/neokingbigjoe

Last edited by KingBigJoe; 08-12-2013 at 04:29 AM. Reason: I fixed an error.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Postmaster

KingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputation
Good morning again FTE !
Old 08-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoonn Joseph and Joe

-THe Great
Old 08-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Posting Guru

Good morning Indiana! I'm off to catch a 6:00 am flight to Mexico for busines...pray for safe travel...
Old 08-13-2013, 02:05 AM
Posting Guru

Thanks, but no thanks is really needed....just trying to be a team player
Old 08-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Postmaster

Third day in a row.... What ! :-)

Good morning FTE. Yesturday Rustoleum made her way to her temporary storage compound. I will put up pictures tomorrow morning.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Joseph and Joe

Be safe in Mexico

-The Great
Old 08-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Postmaster

Good morning...

Good morning. Sorry but the pictures will have to wait a bit. But, stay calm... I will put them up soon.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Joesph and Joe

-The Great
Old 08-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Posting Guru

Hola Indiana!!! I can't wait to go home!
Old 08-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Joe and Joseph

-The Great
Old 08-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Posting Guru

I'm home... back on American soil!!!!!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter