Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1978 - 1996 Big Bronco SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Junior User

Desarata is starting off with a positive reputation.
in the movies

just out big bronco dent in movie "two guns"
Old 08-02-2013, 09:18 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
I saw the trailer for it and was excited to see a 78-9 bronco being featured. Not often do you see that.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sadly I can't find a good shot of it. There is one in the trailer however.

Too bad it gets all beat up and they probably scrapped it after the movie. Hollywood sure is cruel to the car world.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Postmaster

g_k50 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It's good to see an old Bronco beating up on a new dodge ram.

Good movie too, funny with lots of action, and some lower boobage.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:30 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
I have yet to see it and probably won't till it's out there for cheap. I'm not one to go to the theaters. Too many people and too expensive. I'd rather sit at home with my 46" TV and my 3 speaker surround sound system to watch movies. Or see them on my pc. No reason to spend $30 for a movie.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-03-2013, 09:58 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Wow, I am going to have to go see that one.

Jim
Old 08-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Elder User

scott79 has a good reputation on FTE.scott79 has a good reputation on FTE.
I saw one just like it for sale on CL last week, very sweet bronco and yes its a free wheeling bronco. I haven't seen the movie yet but its cool to see a 78/79 bronco in the movies these days!!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:17 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
I just watched that movie at the theater today. Didn't cost me anywhere near $30. Only cost $8 to get in, and I spent $6.70 at Mc Donald's for lunch so I would not spend any $$$ on junk food at the theater. Movie was excellent, and even though the Bronco beats up on the Ram, it took a beating too. I will definitely buy it when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray.

Jim
Old 08-05-2013, 01:35 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Around here a new movie ranges from $12-14, then there is the price of food and drinks. If I were to get suckered into buying their food, it would cost a fortune but normally I hit the Walmart right next door and smuggle in some candy, maybe purchase popcorn and soda from them since it's ready made.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-05-2013, 10:56 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

I never buy food in a theater. That is why I went to Mc Donald's before the show. Also, I went to the matinee, which is always cheaper. Had I gone at 6pm or so, it would have been more. One thing I did not like was having to endure 23 minutes of previews before the movie started. I know they always have previews, but I think 23 minutes is overkill.

Jim
Old 08-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Elder User

bigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud of
I keep seeing the ads for "2 Guns" with the Freewheeling Bronco in it and thinking I should post something on here about it. But I would always forget by the time I got on here. I can't wait to see it and it won't cost me anywhere near $30 even buying drinks and popcorn at the theatre. I borrow the popcorn bucket my mother in law bought in January and refilling the bucket of popcorn is $3.50 and the HUGE drink is $4.00. Since I get in free I don't mind splurging for $7.50 worth of junk food.

(Just the FYI for those who don't know, the movie production company usually gets between 80-100% of your ticket price. It is only what they make at concessions that keeps most theatres open, thats why the prices are higher.)

Ok, I'm off the soapbox now.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:11 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Just like gas stations, they only make pennies on each gallon of gas they sell, their big money maker is the food they sell in the store, or if they have a mechanic bay, then the markup on his labor, and the parts.

Jim
Old 08-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Elder User

ZombieSlayer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
"Bad Boys" has a (I think) 94 Bronco near the end when the girl gets kidnapped.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:26 PM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
Longmire on A&E has a 92-96 bronco as well. The sherriff drives it.
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 08-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Elder User

ZombieSlayer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ugh that show is soooo boring and I was quite disappointed, I saw the pilot and a couple of others and had to stop watching. Only good thing going for that show is "Starbuck" and that's not saying all that much.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Elder User

bigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud of
So, this thread started with the "2 guns" freewheeling Bronco so I decided to hit the local theatre and check it out tonight since it released on Aug 16. It's not there anymore. 2 weeks after release they pushed it out for some crap movie about a boy band! I guess I'll get to wait for the DVD now.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco